The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dude breaks down the inside baseball. I'm not even gonna pretend I understand everything but still interested interesting

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Most technical analysis is just astrology for men

This is a fact. Technical analysis can be useful but I personally don’t really do any. I ain’t no Warren Buffet but I have more wins than losses and my style works for me. I used to look at all the charts when I started investing and all that shyt really do is lead to paralysis by analysis. I literally just look at the historical pricing history and go off “feel” mostly. But of course I’m looking at a stock for a reason so it’s other factors involved. But I’m pretty much looking at the pricing chart and that’s it. I used to look at the chart and the RSI indicator but I don’t even use that anymore.

I suggest people listen to this. Once I listened to this, I changed my focus to learning the psychology of people as opposed to all that chart shyt. That’s way more beneficial to focus on. People more predictable than charts

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a fact. Technical analysis can be useful but I personally don’t really do any. I ain’t no Warren Buffet but I have more wins than losses and my style works for me. I used to look at all the charts when I started investing and all that shyt really do is lead to paralysis by analysis. I literally just look at the historical pricing history and go off “feel” mostly. But of course I’m looking at a stock for a reason so it’s other factors involved. But I’m pretty much looking at the pricing chart and that’s it. I used to look at the chart and the RSI indicator but I don’t even use that anymore.

I suggest people listen to this. Once I listened to this, I changed my focus to learning the psychology of people as opposed to all that chart shyt. That’s way more beneficial to focus on. People more predictable than charts

Imma novice but I like to look at the history of a stock, if it’s fallen on hard times like skillz or beyond meat that gets my attention. Of course catalysts are the most important