The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I checked it out but the way I feel I’ll just leave it in fidelity. No point in mr putting it in computer share if I know it’s going to be a hassle to sale if this thing occurs

squeeze is going to last days. People on superstonk sold one share on CS to see how it went. According to them it went smoothly but had to pay a few bucks in fees for the trade.

Somebody posted a screenshot of the AMC company keeping their shares on CS.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I checked it out but the way I feel I’ll just leave it in fidelity. No point in mr putting it in computer share if I know it’s going to be a hassle to sale if this thing occurs

I'm going to do a bit more research since I've never used CS, but I'm looking to transfer most of my GME/AMC to CS this week.

Apparently it's a smooth transfer from Fidelity, which I use

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
squeeze is going to last days. People on superstonk sold one share on CS to see how it went. According to them it went smoothly but had to pay a few bucks in fees for the trade.

Somebody posted a screenshot of the AMC company keeping their shares on CS.

Nothing wrong with paying a couple of fees. But I’m more comfortable with fidelity. And while the squeeze may take days I don’t know how long I’ll take :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Break down this talk on why we wanting to transfer to cs? My bad in advance
Basically the theory is that the reason there is so much dark pool trade volume is because these companies like webull and fidelity and Robinhood lend out their customers shares and that those companies are technically the owners. If you transfer to compushare it makes you the owner and your shares can’t be lent out.

Also the thought is that if everybody registers there shares there it will be hard proof that more shares exist than should and that due to naked shorting there are a bunch of fake shares and that may force a buy back and kick off MOASS.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Basically the theory is that the reason there is so much dark pool trade volume is because these companies like webull and fidelity and Robinhood lend out their customers shares and that those companies are technically the owners. If you transfer to compushare it makes you the owner and your shares can’t be lent out.

Also the thought is that if everybody registers there shares there it will be hard proof that more shares exist than should and that due to naked shorting there are a bunch of fake shares and that may force a buy back and kick off MOASS.
Isn’t it difficult to sell your shares on cs? What’s the process?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Isn’t it difficult to sell your shares on cs? What’s the process?
Mine aren’t on there yet due to that fear. I’ve seen some say it’s just as easy as anywhere else and others say it takes days to execute a sell. And as mentioned above there is the possibility of fees. I’m reading into it today to decide if I’m going to move all or some over.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Oh shyt

CS is in the same building as Citadel

24 Companies in EC2Y 5ET, Moor House, London Wall, London - Endole

shannon-sharpe-shay.gif

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Daps
CS won’t initiate the squeeze. We have to stop searching for a catalyst when one isn’t needed. Even if we locked up all of our shares, they would continue printing synthetics. We’ve already won. The hedges are irreversibly over leveraged. The only thing standing in the way of a squeeze is the SEC.

:francis: