The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's also alleged that citadel will just buy CS like they did Say technologies when all the Apes voted to try and get a share count on AMC. I also heard rumblings this weekend of Citadel trying to buy BofA... which I doubt, but still nothing surprises me with these crooked snakes.
They can and they will

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
The CS stuff seems like much ado about nothing to me.

They will find shares to short no matter what we do imo.

Im down with “keep it simple stupid”

Buying and holding got us this far. Ima hold my shares and wait for the shyt to go down.
The one thing we can all agree on is get don't use robinhood or webull right? Im on fidelity myself. TD ameritrade seems legit too.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

Gensler warning the criminals before he "cracks down" on them. So shyt might go down but he's alerting them to get out before it happens. It's clear if the SEC was an legitimate authority they wouldn't be warning the criminals before they get them

Even wall street roasting with those 2 bullet points. Damn he protecting them and they're spitting in his face

This might be legit breh. The govt usually gives forewarning to reduce the shock from major policy moves. Like how they telegraph interest rate changes.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This might be legit breh. The govt usually gives forewarning to reduce the shock from major policy moves. Like how they telegraph interest rate changes.
Only thing is pfof isn't slated to be addressed until April 2022. Take that off the table and it immediately dries up the darkpool. It also seems irresponsible as hell to let it ride that long and let us get deeper positions. But hey, what do I know?

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I do believe in cs and have been saying that for a while. Criand and others are behind it too. You aren’t supposed to send all your shares over either. Register enough shares overall and there’s no denying synthetics.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Imma let y’all transfer to CS to kick off that squeeze so me and my lil 35 shares can chill on Fidelity and make sure I can sell on time. Fk trying to get with a company that’s next door neighbors with our direct enemy. I bet they burn down that CS ship on their way down and lock up every single one of those transferred shares like a super villain making sure they aren’t the only ones that are going to die :francis: