The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the SEC going to do anything about it?

:stopitslime:

You already know they aren’t. Now we just have to bunker in for the long game as they kick the can down the road. Looks like they found a comfortable range to box us in so they can make their minimum payments to continue shorting.

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This narrative about the price being manipulated makes no sense to me.

There's at least $1.5 billion changing hands daily by trading over 6,000 public companies on the NYSE & Nasdaq. Why do some people still think these HF go out of their way to fukk with the price of AMC? :what:

Blackrock and Vanguard alone own like 75,000,000 shares combined. When the squeeze happens they stand to get another trillion at minimum. If HF can manipulate the price like the brehs think they can, why wouldn't they do it to make $1 trillion instead of trying to save $1 billion? :mindblown:
Both these stocks already went up from the basement and near bankruptcy. Why start doubting? I have confidence it’s going to happen.

Daps
60-CBFA36-3942-4351-919-F-94-F46-DEB85-A2.jpg

:mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That Bond movie is predicated to beat Venoms opening box office sales.

Venom hit $90 million

and HFs said movies are dead.

:banderas:

Edit: I haven’t been to the movies in a minute but I didn’t know AMC has a full blown Applebee’s Menu and they deliver that shyt to your seat?

:whew:

Daps

Gensler warning the criminals before he "cracks down" on them. So shyt might go down but he's alerting them to get out before it happens. It's clear if the SEC was an legitimate authority they wouldn't be warning the criminals before they get them

Even wall street roasting with those 2 bullet points. Damn he protecting them and they're spitting in his face

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Gensler warning the criminals before he "cracks down" on them. So shyt might go down but he's alerting them to get out before it happens. It's clear if the SEC was an legitimate authority they wouldn't be warning the criminals before they get them

Even wall street roasting with those 2 bullet points. Damn he protecting them and they're spitting in his face

bruh, you commented on that thread that this shyt isn’t going down but on here, it is?

:russ: