The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang

Gensler warning the criminals before he "cracks down" on them. So shyt might go down but he's alerting them to get out before it happens. It's clear if the SEC was an legitimate authority they wouldn't be warning the criminals before they get them

Even wall street roasting with those 2 bullet points. Damn he protecting them and they're spitting in his face

He aint doing shyt. This is all theater. You should read the article.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That Bond movie is predicated to beat Venoms opening box office sales.

Venom hit $90 million

and HFs said movies are dead.

:banderas:

Edit: I haven’t been to the movies in a minute but I didn’t know AMC has a full blown Applebee’s Menu and they deliver that shyt to your seat?

:whew:

You must have one of those extra nice amcs it’s levels to movie watching we barely have slushes here

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You must have one of those extra nice amcs it’s levels to movie watching we barely have slushes here
Damn where you live at?

Our AMC is lavish, reclining seats, meal delivery’s, full service bar. :ehh:

This is the future of movie theaters. Gotta make it an experience and people will go spend money.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This narrative about the price being manipulated makes no sense to me.

There's at least $1.5 billion changing hands daily by trading over 6,000 public companies on the NYSE & Nasdaq. Why do some people still think these HF go out of their way to fukk with the price of AMC? :what:

Blackrock and Vanguard alone own like 75,000,000 shares combined. When the squeeze happens they stand to get another trillion at minimum. If HF can manipulate the price like the brehs think they can, why wouldn't they do it to make $1 trillion instead of trying to save $1 billion? :mindblown:

The squeeze theory is based off naked short positions. If you’re looking at a 13D or a 13F then you’re looking at the wrong thing…

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn where you live at?

Our AMC is lavish, reclining seats, meal delivery’s, full service bar. :ehh:

This is the future of movie theaters. Gotta make it an experience and people will go spend money.

Yeah that’s definitely not all of them. We have a nice one but it doesn’t have all of those items. Even in OKC. I’d probably have to drive to Dallas for something like that.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yeah that’s definitely not all of them. We have a nice one but it doesn’t have all of those items. Even in OKC. I’d probably have to drive to Dallas for something like that.
Agreed. I remember going to one with the full service in Denver. That shyt blew my mind and made me wish they had them where I live. The ones where I live have the reclining leather seats and you can buy liquor at the front counter.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

nah I went on amc website and clicked the menu out of curiosity and saw a pic of Asian shrimp stir fry on a bed of rice. I was like wtf?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Mass majority don’t have that here in the 3rd biggest city. We have at least 15 amc’s but all of them are old and don’t have the capacity to remodel into full service. Most have converted the chairs and got their liquor license but no delivery or the full tables to have meals on. They lost a lot of biz to a couple independent theaters, studio movie grill, and Alamo draft house which does those things though so I guess they don’t mind losing market share here.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone in here plan on transferring their shares to CS?

I checked it out but the way I feel I’ll just leave it in fidelity. No point in mr putting it in computer share if I know it’s going to be a hassle to sale if this thing occurs