The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Citadel is even suing the SEC who been protecting their asses the entire time.

That downfall coming.

I hope this lawsuit pisses off the SEC so bad that they actually do something to Kenny G. On some “we’ve been protecting yo ass for the last 9 months and you got the nerve to sue us?!”

ok-alright.gif

let them fight

:blessed:

Daps
Yes they can, money is just a number on a screen now. How do you think they're making it this far? They shorted at around 12 to 8 bucks and it's over 30 now. They can't possibly have paid all that interest unless the dude they owe said don't worry about it.
Yeah, but the people who’ve spent the past year saying, “don’t worry about it” - the banks - are starting to get their pockets ran, hence these new liquidity rules. It’s obvious that the screws are being tightened in a way so as to force a closure of positions without explicitly demanding it.

I just wonder if Griffin has the hubris to ignore the writing on the wall and keep going.

:francis:

Last edited:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yes they can, money is just a number on a screen now. How do you think they're making it this far? They shorted at around 12 to 8 bucks and it's over 30 now. They can't possibly have paid all that interest unless the dude they owe said don't worry about it.
Breh are you ignoring the forecasts that a worldwide economy collapse is nearer than its ever been? Not to mention the amount of DD that this community provides. They can't even hide money in offshore accounts without us finding out. And while the government has remained mostly silent. Nearly 100% of the top brass of the Financial sector has said it is imminent.

Citadel is the only ones conducting business as usual, They have no choice but to go down with the ship. Every indicator is pointing to a crash. Energy prices, consumer goods backed up in ports. Real estate cooling off, Government on the verge of running out of money, repo loans at all time highs, 1T of quality collateral required of banks...

That's quite the unfortunate take on the current situation. It's definitely not one that you can qualify with any evidence beyond money being infinite.

News flash: it's not! Greed and Class Warfare prevents that from ever Being the case

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
It's sad that for regular ass people to get one over on the hedge funds the entire global economy has to collapse and that the powers in charge of it would rather push us all into economic default than let some redditors become rich.
Yup my Mother just retired and is drawing SS. They're talking about not being able to make those payments when it crashes. Luckily she flips houses also, so she is in decent shape. Before August her flips were selling before she even finished renovations.

This last flip has just been sitting for 2 months. We know what's going on. So we are going to come out of this ok. But we don't even make up 1% of the people in America. This whole ordeal has been bittersweet. A lot of people will suffer.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps

Their time is nearing the end, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Bear Sterns, Lehman Brothers, all thought the same thing and were fukked once the 08 recession hit....

Citadel is in the same path, avoiding the inevitable payout which will destroy them. They are losing everyday they supress the price via darkpools...

What the American and global economy will show us again....Liquidity isn't infinite nor is the patience of investors/shareholders....

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I think at this point they are hoping for some kind of government intervention. I’m starting to think they might not have enough money to pay all of us

They don't, with any type of investment fraud, the first step is to delay/manipulate assets to dissuade investors, use legal red tape.

Once their card is pulled, they will declare bankruptcy.

I hope no one has any stocks on Webull....