The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
And they are HEAVILY involved with citadel securities. If they get margin called tomorrow it would be nothing but fireworks from then on

I want it to happen. But everytime the Internet says it will happen, ultimately it doesn't. I'm not getting excited until that price goes north of $100.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I want it to happen. But everytime the Internet says it will happen, ultimately it doesn't. I'm not getting excited until that price goes north of $100.

True but the pandemic and incompetent government spending, with the power of social media, and AMC being rock solid through scores of dark pool trading, ladder attacks, and BofA being exposed for funding the short for Citadel....breh...we got this...it took 3 Mike Tyson body shots and was saved by the bell...Question is...are hedgies gonna throw in the towel o get their head taken off?

Daps
It's okay to manage your expectations. But hope keeps me going through 2 full time jobs. So I'm going to keep getting hyped and then if it doesn't happen. Keep going. Because we are right, it's just the timing we haven't gotten down