The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
shyt getting spooky behind the scenes. Citadel is officially on the attack right now and they're biting back at everything in sight

From what I know about literature and history, this is the turning point for them and the moment when they start to lose it all.
Citadel is even suing the SEC who been protecting their asses the entire time.

That downfall coming.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
shyt getting spooky behind the scenes. Citadel is officially on the attack right now and they're biting back at everything in sight

From what I know about literature and history, this is the turning point for them and the moment when they start to lose it all.

That downfall coming.
:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That downfall coming.

Yeah they definitely don’t seem to be coming from a position of strength.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That downfall coming.
That’s what happens when your back is against the wall, expect it to get more vicious

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
if-im-going-down-im-taking-a-whole-bunch-of-down-with-me-this-thing-is-bigger-than-nino-brown.jpg

That downfall coming.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
citadel getting twitter fingers after almost a year of radio silence is truly :mjgrin::merchant: status

there's no way them posting documents like that and trying to distance from robinhood on a public social media site like that was recommended by their legal team. I don't know if they're desperately trying to sway public opinion on their role in all this or trying to distract from us looking into something in plain sight that's extremely incriminating, but either way it seems like backs are truly against the wall right now

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
citadel getting twitter fingers after almost a year of radio silence is truly :mjgrin::merchant: status

there's no way them posting documents like that and trying to distance from robinhood on a public social media site like that was recommended by their legal team. I don't know if they're desperately trying to sway public opinion on their role in all this or trying to distract from us looking into something in plain sight that's extremely incriminating, but either way it seems like backs are truly against the wall right now

They get destroyed....we get paid! Buy the dip!!!