The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
What does this even mean??
Where are these numbers coming from?
Who are those people in the photos?
No lie I'm :mjlol:because the people in the comments are going :ooh::ooh::krs: and I'm sitting here like :why:
I think he's saying that the unrealized debt is at the highest it's been
who knows where he got the number from
those people are Wall Street execs making fun of the occupy Wall Street movement. they're old pics

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No lie I'm :mjlol:because the people in the comments are going :ooh::ooh::krs: and I'm sitting here like :why:
I think he's saying that the unrealized debt is at the highest it's been
who knows where he got the number from
those people are Wall Street execs making fun of the occupy Wall Street movement. they're old pics

:russ: When y’all brehs find out let me know also

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watching battle rap videos and saw brehs shirt:

fc282de1001f94abc8f3993ae02de70345f4f7f7.png

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Until I see this break $50 and continue upward, I will temper any expectations that this week’s developments bode well or indicate momentum for us.

:francis:

This isn't the wave breh, their armor is compromised, they can't tank the price, global meltdown any day due to China's fugazi practices, margin call and we win, they die....

They can't borrow indefinitely.....

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
We are gonna win this folk......All the signs are there, Adaams Family, Carnage, James Bond, and The Sopranos gonna send AMC over the top.
They’ll never respond but with all these blockbusters and anticipated movie are really shooting holes through motley fools logic on why you should sell. :pachaha:

cant wait for
“Everyone sneaks candy into the movies, how can AMC survive?”

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They’ll never respond but with all these blockbusters and anticipated movie are really shooting holes through motley fools logic on why you should sell. :pachaha:

cant wait for
“Everyone sneaks candy into the movies, how can AMC survive?”

"Why Streaming Is Superior to Theaters and Why AMC Investors Should Worry" - Motley Fool

They tank the price, we buy, price goes up, we buy, fud and manipulation goes on, we buy. Company does well with earnings report, we buy! We bought enough to make them panic, they are delaying doomsday. Not to mention that the imminent housing/college debt/employment meltdown that will occur within the next year....

Plus the pressure of being under APMC surveillance!

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This isn't the wave breh, their armor is compromised, they can't tank the price, global meltdown any day due to China's fugazi practices, margin call and we win, they die....

They can't borrow indefinitely.....

Yes they can, money is just a number on a screen now. How do you think they're making it this far? They shorted at around 12 to 8 bucks and it's over 30 now. They can't possibly have paid all that interest unless the dude they owe said don't worry about it.