The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you will pay less taxes also if it is over a year since the purchase. This is a good thing. This was never going to be easy. Just keep holding.

move been buying here and there this whole time I’m getting hit in the head regardless :russ: I’m even planning on buying some today if it goes down before cob. I started with 125 and have purchase 200 more since than and all of my GME this year.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Venom

No Time to Die (Daniel Craig swan song)

The Last Duel

Dune

Halloween Kills

Y'all better get on the AMC A-list stubs, cop some large popcorn, and watch some movies this month:ufdup:

I Is brehamtons,

Gonna see Venomsteins this weekend and Time to Not Die next weakends.

On top of that, I copped 4 mo' shares of that AMC stiddock this week when it Freak Nastied (Da Dip) this week to 35$.

Let's get it. Stock Motivation 101.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Day drinkin?

I'm just high on liddife, famlay (but i'm like this in real life too. lol).

But greh, it's payday and actually sunny/warm in seattle today. That's rare ware around these parts this time of anos.

And i'm going to an admiral chick's event tonight (she's in the military, and going up rank from captain to chief, or whatever... I don't know basic army rank names and forgot what she said).

She's a gorgeous latina from Texaco and I'm trine steal her from her cac boyfriend. haha. Got this tight ass fit that inspired by what kanye used to wear in 2009 on deck too.

If this stock squeezes like Chucky Cheese rats on a child's birthday plans... i'm gonna have enough to fly her out to foreign lands with exotic sands, overlooking moldovic sunsets and sharing a bowl of orange peel flavored, sugar crusted flan. Damn.

Please..> SQUEEZE!!!!! So I can be Christine's man.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Robinhood to Citadel: "fukk yall! I'm gonna share the true price!"

I’m up +$150K, just need that price transparency and a 10-20x to at least $4500 from here and me and the Hedgies can work something out with AMC Lite™. The majority of my inventory is AMC Premium™ though so that’s gone be different. Those start at $10,000 and the market is hot right now :shaq: