The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
I'm going get beacoup dikk pills and that royal honey from the Habib stores and I'm knocking off these nurses at some of the places I've worked. I'm coming to work free dikking under these scrubs and let em know what I'm working with
That royal honey have you fukking for hours :damn:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Reddit in a non stock subreddit, the thread was speculating a market crash in the near future, claiming the $ would be near worthless. Anyway the person and a few other were saying that AMC is a fraudulent play riding the coattails of GME, basically saying by looking at #’s and trends, it will never pop and that GME is the actual squeeze.

What do y’all make of this? They pretty much said the only utility Amc has at this point is to run put options and keep milking.
Any heavily shorted stock has to be covered during a crash, the real question remains how many synthetic shares are there? Gme’s price should be higher based on the float in comparison to amc.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
On my last day working I'm going out wit a bang ..imma pull up a hour late music blasting a blunt behind tha ear while smoking one already..imma let em question me on my behavior just to laugh in thier face and tell em I quit...imma smash tha Lil Asian bytch that's jocking..tha only reason I won't now cuz she dating a brotha but once I do all that it's only right I fukk her on the desk before throwing a thousand ones into the air and dip off ...

Instead of throwing ones, get you dozens of empty giftcards and tell em one of them has $1000 (add $1 instead, only to one) :jawalrus:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

Robinhood to Citadel: "fukk yall! I'm gonna share the true price!"

well-there-it-is.gif