The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
There’s always shorts covering. There’s small funds and big funds and even whale retailers shorting and covering at any given time. That doesn’t mean it was 10millon shares when Ortex only says 2milliom or thag t a certain PT will automatically trigger an 100%+ run in one day. the stock is still down from the beginning of the week.

The citadel Twitter meltdown is more of an indicator than anything else
When was the last time shorts were covered for AMC? I've been posting about the KG meltdown the last 2 days, But you questtiion the 10m like it's not plausible. So tell us when was the last time shorts in AMC was covered.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
On Reddit in a non stock subreddit, the thread was speculating a market crash in the near future, claiming the $ would be near worthless. Anyway the person and a few other were saying that AMC is a fraudulent play riding the coattails of GME, basically saying by looking at #’s and trends, it will never pop and that GME is the actual squeeze.

What do y’all make of this? They pretty much said the only utility Amc has at this point is to run put options and keep milking.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
On Reddit in a non stock subreddit, the thread was speculating a market crash in the near future, claiming the $ would be near worthless. Anyway the person and a few other were saying that AMC is a fraudulent play riding the coattails of GME, basically saying by looking at #’s and trends, it will never pop and that GME is the actual squeeze.

What do y’all make of this? They pretty much said the only utility Amc has at this point is to run put options and keep milking.
it's just some guy who overspent on GameStop and hates that AMC is now getting the same attention
both of the stock have the same situations and can have the same outcomes

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
On my last day working I'm going out wit a bang ..imma pull up a hour late music blasting a blunt behind tha ear while smoking one already..imma let em question me on my behavior just to laugh in thier face and tell em I quit...imma smash tha Lil Asian bytch that's jocking..tha only reason I won't now cuz she dating a brotha but once I do all that it's only right I fukk her on the desk before throwing a thousand ones into the air and dip off ...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
On my last day working I'm going out wit a bang ..imma pull up a hour late music blasting a blunt behind tha ear while smoking one already..imma let em question me on my behavior just to laugh in thier face and tell em I quit...imma smash tha Lil Asian bytch that's jocking..tha only reason I won't now cuz she dating a brotha but once I do all that it's only right I fukk her on the desk before throwing a thousand ones into the air and dip off ...
:picard:

:myman:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

nothing to worry about at this point, even if it started that way, it now is hovering at around 20% short interest and a potential for a lot of synthetic shorts. if shyt hits the fan, that stuff has to get bought back. i own about 50/50 AMC and GME. diversification has its merits...

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Here we go then tommorow we will have people losing hope again saying to sell early