Daps
unnamed-file.jpg

5d71f460cbe12a6018b9b631b37a9417.png
:deadmanny:
spill coffee and stain important docs trying to free throw brehs

Daps
This could be some good ole psyops. Because some will see this and say it’s over over

I don't believe this. What's it gonna change for retail. We still gonna be buying and holding if citadel looks like it's on its last legs, well buy more if they say they're doing amazing.

We're buying more because we know it's already over we just have to wait for then to finally take their L.

I do not believe they're moving their entire headquarters to NY in the middle of the night. I think this shyt is collapsing and evergrande is going to ripple to the US markets and fukk alot of people over.

Reign X

Pro
Daps

I missed the space last night but saw some of discussion afterword. This is my understanding of situation, people can read Reddit (in spoiler above) and correct where I’m off.

long story short, cmkm asked their shareholders to do what Gme shareholders are doing right now, registering shares. It was found out stock was fukked with, more shares then their should be. stock squeezed. Brokerages started deleting peoples shares and I think people had to sue to get money.

why did they delete shares and this story didn’t blow up more? Cmkm was a fake company itself.

I’m just thinking here that i should take photos and videos of my positions. Maybe this goes to court? I don’t know. Also not sure if enough shares will get registered anyway as holders are only sending a bit over and not full position. But it looks like there’s a path to kicking shyt off. But I don’t doubt the crime/power that will fukk with shares being registered soon.

Daps

I missed the space last night but saw some of discussion afterword. This is my understanding of situation, people can read Reddit (in spoiler above) and correct where I’m off.

long story short, cmkm asked their shareholders to do what Gme shareholders are doing right now, registering shares. It was found out stock was fukked with, more shares then their should be. stock squeezed. Brokerages started deleting peoples shares and I think people had to sue to get money.

why did they delete shares and this story didn’t blow up more? Cmkm was a fake company itself.

I’m just thinking here that i should take photos and videos of my positions. Maybe this goes to court? I don’t know. Also not sure if enough shares will get registered anyway as holders are only sending a bit over and not full position. But it looks like there’s a path to kicking shyt off. But I don’t doubt the crime/power that will fukk with shares being registered soon.

If people's shares get deleted during MOASS, some very rich people are going to fukking die. Point blank.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I took it to the extreme. Recorded video of the last 10 seconds of market close on my old galaxy and a screenshot on my primary phone since august with the amount of shares I got next to the closing price.

I got receipts if they try to pull some fukk shyt.