The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Today's gonna be rough, just be mentally prepared for it. It's the whole market so take solace in that. My 145c are about to go from being up 15k to probably down 15k. I suggest along with buying some shares here buying a few contracts as they will be extremely on sale today.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
All reports are saying the US is on the verge of default. Republicans won't allow the dems to raise the debt ceiling.

126 US banks are affected by Evergrande. Things like SSI won't be paid out when the crash comes. We're going to lose a few safety nets.

When people say this will be waay worse than 2008, Believe it! Hang on tight. Don't advertise and make yourself a target to the needy.

I'm going to start telling people that didn't heed my advice to buy that I sold already.

Daps
All reports are saying the US is on the verge of default. Republicans won't allow the dems to raise the debt ceiling.

126 US banks are affected by Evergrande. Things like SSI won't be paid out when the crash comes. We're going to lose a few safety nets.

When people say this will be waay worse than 2008, Believe it! Hang on tight. Don't advertise and make yourself a target to the needy.

I'm going to start telling people that didn't heed my advice to buy that I sold already.
I would be shocked if they didn't raise the ceiling. Republicans are just putting on some good Ole political theater. They don't want the market to crash either