The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
These cacs don’t play about their money:mjlol:
That’s the way it needs to be. People need to understand that motherfukkers have had their wig split for stealing $5. You think MILLIONS of people are going to tolerate being robbed of millions every day without shyt hitting the fan? SEC better start doing its job, or shyt is going to get very ugly.

This is not a game.

:francis:

Last edited:
Daps
they're probably changing buildings because crazies are doing shyt like that everyday :mjlol:
Nah I don't see them changing buildings when they have to do the shyt all over again in less than a year. Imagine moving something like citadel HQ twice in less than 8 months. This is not to mention the absolute crazy shyt they have to put up with on a daily basis and the fact their company can be liquidated by December.

They could literally just get blinds if they didn't want people spying lmao. I truly believe this is over very soon. I'm gonna be a fukking millionaire by Halloween without a fukking doubt.

Last edited:
Daps
If they are just moving to the new HQ. Not even worried. That shyt isn't going to last much longer. They moving all this shyt very late at night trying to relocate hundreds, if not a thousand employees to new York when they're doing everything they can to not get margin called. They do not have this shyt completely under control lmao. I do not believe this is just a move. They're on the verge of losing everything.

Daps
This hopefully is more sinister than them just moving offices because they have a better one.

That's what I'm trying to get at breh. They doing EVERYTHING just to survive right now. Let alone trying to move everybody to the east coast. They working over OVER time to maintain this shyt because one big misstep could blow it all up.

Yet they're moving everything at 11 at night and it's just a normal move nothing to see here :stopitslime:

I don't see it. Seems like a move you don't do when you're barely hanging on and losing hundreds of millions every couple weeks.

Nah man. I don't buy it. Other people can say it's all good they're not struggling, but the numbers don't lie.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm trying to get at breh. They doing EVERYTHING just to survive right now. Let alone trying to move everybody to the east coast. They working over OVER time to maintain this shyt because one big misstep could blow it all up.

Yet they're moving everything at 11 at night and it's just a normal move nothing to see here :stopitslime:

I don't see it. Seems like a move you don't do when you're barely hanging on and losing hundreds of millions every couple weeks.

Nah man. I don't buy it. Other people can say it's all good they're not struggling, but the numbers don't lie.

This could be some good ole psyops. Because some will see this and say it’s over it’s over.

@FaTaL if it was planed years ago nothing to see here than :yeshrug: they must not be doing that bad​

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Very powerful corporations aren’t making their employees move shyt in the middle of the night, and they damn sure aren’t going to pay expensive wages for their regular finance workers that make hundreds of thousands per year to do that shyt at 11pm. They hire other companies to move shyt for them, this is either a “everyone pack your shyt we are going back to wfh because of delta” or shyt is hitting the fan for that office/company.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night

unnamed-file.jpg

5d71f460cbe12a6018b9b631b37a9417.png