The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
soft. You thought these big funds were just gonna give up? Reddit/Twitter just learns more and more as time goes on and makes adjustments too. The price is high enough to have most people in green. As I said earlier, compushare stuff looks positive. Gme spiking should help amc.

buy and hold does work and no it doesn’t assume a fair market. This whole play is because market isn’t fair. Buy and hold isn’t supposed to happen, it’s causing problems. But not enough on its own. Evergrande or compushare may be the needed help. It’s a battle
I needed this. Thanks.

:mjcry:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I just need this to pop. Development of my business is draining my bank account. The marketing expenses are :mjcry:
You buying commercial slots or something? When I first started mine, I used my business to provide charity during the pandemic and got local news coming by to do a live piece. Those two alone did a lot to get my business out there. You gotta find ways to get free publicity mah boy.

Daps
You buying commercial slots or something? When I first started mine, I used my business to provide charity during the pandemic and got local news coming by to do a live piece. Those two alone did a lot to get my business out there. You gotta find ways to get free publicity mah boy.
Facebook Ads. They drive sales, but they’re so expensive ($100 a day) that I’m barely breaking even. I’m fast approaching the point of selling at a loss. I’m a new streetwear brand.

:snoop:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Facebook Ads. They drive sales, but they’re so expensive ($100 a day) that I’m barely breaking even. I’m fast approaching the point of selling at a loss. I’m a new streetwear brand.

:snoop:
I tried the Facebook ad thing myself for about 2 months and ditched it. I used Google ads instead and found it to yield me more customers at a lower price for me. That's just my experience though.

Daps
I tried the Facebook ad thing myself for about 2 months and ditched it. I used Google ads instead and found it to yield me more customers at a lower price for me. That's just my experience though.
What I like about Facebook is that it’s so granular. I use the “engaged shopper” tag, which targets people who’re impulsive buyers. These are people who usually buy when they visit a site.

Daps
At this point, it’s time to face reality:

buying and holding is not working.

it’s a strategy that presupposes the market functioning in a fair and transparent manner driven by fundamentals.

but, when one party no longer abides by the fundamentals and decides to openly cheat because nothing will be done to them…

buying and holding no longer serves its purpose.

we need help or this isn’t going anywhere.

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif
That's why they're buying on computer share where it actually reflects an accurate amount of pressure. But everyone would have to do it that way instead of a minority.

Last edited: