The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
At this point, it’s time to face reality:

buying and holding is not working.

it’s a strategy that presupposes the market functioning in a fair and transparent manner driven by fundamentals.

but, when one party no longer abides by the fundamentals and decides to openly cheat because nothing will be done to them…

buying and holding no longer serves its purpose.

we need help or this isn’t going anywhere.

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

it’s a strategy that presupposes the market functioning in a fair and transparent manner driven by fundamentals.

but, when one party no longer abides by the fundamentals and decides to openly cheat because nothing will be done to them…

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif
It’s working, everything is starting to fall apart. Sell now and you’ll only regret it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We had 4 maybe 5 green weeks in a row. No stock will go up constantly without any resistance or pull backs. Beyond that the overall market had a bad week as well. Really hard to get any positive momentum when the market is selling off like crazy.

Pull back on the chart if you just have to look at it and realize we are still winning.

Patience and confidence is all we need at this point.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif
xv4rVS.gif

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif

sell your shyt already and move on with your life bruh.

Stop coming up in here with sad gifs and shyt.

:stopitslime:

Daps
sell your shyt already and move on with your life bruh.

Stop coming up in here with sad gifs and shyt.

:stopitslime:
I think I’m just reacting to these rich cacs spitting in my face and laughing with impunity. It really starts to take its toll when see your pockets being run and you can’t do anything to the person doing it. I’m good. Still confident in the play.

:mjgrin:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif

:skip:

Worst kept secret in the world, at this point. The sound of the clock’s hands are growing louder. Tick and tock and tick and tock.

:francis:

Hedges must know it’s over.

What would be the point of invest In this and participating in this thread if you weren’t optimistic? With as much chatter there is about this and the gravity of them looking the other way and telling almost 5 million investors (do you realize how many investors, compared to the average, that is?) to go to hell, how could you not be optimistic? There comes a point when you look at the alignment of the stars and conclude that, barring some unforeseen disaster, a scenario will play out exactly as it appears.

I think we need a new thread that isn’t infested wit the FUD that’s appearing with unfortunate frequency in the other one.

I mean, at this point, simply holding our shares is akin to gripping the world’s economy by the balls. Holding is tantamount to staring an opponent down while gripping the best hand ever held in any game of poker.

:yeshrug:

Shut up and get out of the thread. I don’t understand why you trolls feel this need to tell those of envisioning a big payday that we’re fanciful dreamers who’ve lost our grip with reality. Why do you care so much? You and the rest of the “skeptics” (trolls) in this thread look _pathetic_.

:scust:

This dude really said hundreds is insane levels. I wish these trolls would just sell the meager amount of shares they have and shut the fukk up.

:laff:

But, the shorts have to be forced to cover and close. The FTDs have to be delivered. Simple as that. Until then, it isn’t going anywhere.

:rudy:

It’s squeezing to a million a share. Are you high? There’s still time to get a position.

My goodness, you look dumb.

:snoop:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I think I’m just reacting to these rich cacs spitting in my face and laughing with impunity. It really starts to take its toll when see your pockets being run and you can’t do anything to the person doing it. I’m good. Still confident in the play.

:mjgrin:
Where the posters who claimed this man as their leader?

Reign X

Pro
Daps

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif

soft. You thought these big funds were just gonna give up? Reddit/Twitter just learns more and more as time goes on and makes adjustments too. The price is high enough to have most people in green. As I said earlier, compushare stuff looks positive. Gme spiking should help amc.

buy and hold does work and no it doesn’t assume a fair market. This whole play is because market isn’t fair. Buy and hold isn’t supposed to happen, it’s causing problems. But not enough on its own. Evergrande or compushare may be the needed help. It’s a battle

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif

Y'all barely see me post in this thread.

I done told ya’ll several times to stop watching this stock every hour B.

Unless your life savings are in on this, the hell you so angry for? You ain't gone do shyt with the money but waste it.

Roth IRA and 401k takes 15 years for good returns, and here we are complaining about 6 months holding AMC:dwillhuh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Hey for real if any of you have doubts about the play then sell your shares and keep it moving on to the next with the best of luck or get out of the market entirely. Unless you borrowed money from a loan shark and Vitto and em are knocking on your door, then chill out and wait for your money. If you have faith in the play, quit fukkin with the youtubers, set your price alerts for $100 so you know what’s up and get on with your lives.

If you’re just flat out tired of the corruption and manipulation, I fell you and am right there with you. You should keep in mind that that same corruption in the market is what even made this play possible so for all purposes you’re like a cop getting mad at the criminals that created his job. We’re in the fugazi stock market circle of life and their crime will make you rich if you can be patient.

So you DON'T have to check it. You can set price alerts. Even better:obama:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

im-so-tired-gif-8.gif
Look at how Tesla was moving in 2018-2020
Tesla was heavily shorted too