The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They can’t breh. The YouTube thing is just another hustle within a hustle .

“HERES PROOF THE SQUEEZE IS NEAR”
“I FIGURED OUT THE PATTERN”
“I JUST CRACKED THE ALGO”
“THE MOASS IS COMING”

I respect the hustle 100% and completely understand it, but it’s only so much longer them click bait titles are going to work for the portion of their audience that’s impatiently waiting
:hubie:
it reminds me when all these youtubers were giving stimulus check updates last year

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They can’t breh. The YouTube thing is just another hustle within a hustle .

“HERES PROOF THE SQUEEZE IS NEAR”
“I FIGURED OUT THE PATTERN”
“I JUST CRACKED THE ALGO”
“THE MOASS IS COMING”

I respect the hustle 100% and completely understand it, but it’s only so much longer them click bait titles are going to work for the portion of their audience that’s impatiently waiting
:hubie:

It’s 2-3 people I follow and literally every video is we are about to moass, this is going to cause the moass, or proof the moass is near…it’s been like this for at least 4 months.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Keep it pushing another week fam. I'm good with it

Evergrande defaults Monday :russ:

Evergrandes collapse cause a ripple on the US markets and become the catalyst for the squeeze. There you go, the government has their scapegoat to cash us out.

donald-trump-trump.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
It’s 2-3 people I follow and literally every video is we are about to moass, this is going to cause the moass, or proof the moass is near…it’s been like this for at least 4 months.
They need to knock that shyt off it’s going to demoralize people. Lots of social media financial “experts” are on the same bull. I watch a lot of housing crash and economy bubble videos same thing going on.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
HFs are probably watching these streams and as soon as one of these youtubers hype up a date or target price, HFs will manipulate it the opposite way to discourage people.
I believe it it’s what I would do. Hammer the stock before close every day and especially Fri afternoon and make retail sweat every weekend for a few months.

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Hey for real if any of you have doubts about the play then sell your shares and keep it moving on to the next with the best of luck or get out of the market entirely. Unless you borrowed money from a loan shark and Vitto and em are knocking on your door, then chill out and wait for your money. If you have faith in the play, quit fukkin with the youtubers, set your price alerts for $100 so you know what’s up and get on with your lives.

If you’re just flat out tired of the corruption and manipulation, I fell you and am right there with you. You should keep in mind that that same corruption in the market is what even made this play possible so for all purposes you’re like a cop getting mad at the criminals that created his job. We’re in the fugazi stock market circle of life and their crime will make you rich if you can be patient.