The afterlife is some real shyt

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Breh, can you help calm my anxiety by giving me some good insight on death. Should I be afraid, is there anything to fear, will I be alright? I've suffered with this fear for years and it's hindering my life.

I think it’s a combo of what @BmoreGorilla and @CarmelBarbie said. On one hand it’s largely dependent upon how attached you are to Earth, not being willing to accept the fact you’re dead. On the other hand, your beliefs play a large role in it too.

Way easier said than done but work on removing attachments you have to this life. And closely monitor your belief system if not getting rid of it altogether. I say get rid of it altogether because that’s the only way the actual Truth will present itself.

As I said, way easier said than done after a lifetime of conditioning.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
That purgatory/hell/ heaven is real bro. That’s no lie.

My friend got shot out east and it was a chest shot. He died otw to hospital.

He said he had a vision and he was in hell’s waiting room.

And his dad was there and some of his opps and uncles. They told through this door is hell and they are waiting on him.

he said it was like a doctor waiting room. Said some satanic nurse told him where to wait. He said he didn’t want to be here.

His dad said this where you’re supposed to be. His dad said you will be back but today isn’t the time. That’s when he woke up and was going into the hospital.

He left the streets when he got discharged. And now he works a square job and is at church 4-5 times a week.

He didn’t even want street revenge on the dude who shot him.

Damn, that's some straight "Tales From The Hood" type shyt:whoo:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Breh, can you help calm my anxiety by giving me some good insight on death. Should I be afraid, is there anything to fear, will I be alright? I've suffered with this fear for years and it's hindering my life.
Don’t be fooled by what he’s saying. You’re worried because you’re living in sin. If you die now can you guarantee you’ll ascend or just be blank? The goal of Satan is to get ppl to die in sin, and he’ll use any means whether through sex, distractions, anxiety, fear, ect..

Revelation 21:8
Verse Concepts
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 20:15
Verse Concepts
And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Revelation13:5-9
5And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling,athat is, those who dwell in heaven. 7Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.b And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

You need to Repent and turn from your sins and seek the Most High and believe in the forgiveness of your sins through his son. That is freedom from this world, seriously. The only reason people deceive themselves with all of this new age nonsense, is so they can keep on sinning, which is the entire purpose of this. Humans were created to give glory to The Most high and Judge the Angels, and the Satan and the Fallen’s has been to destroy humanity and get as many to go to the Lake of Fire with them.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Don’t be fooled by what he’s saying. You’re worried because you’re living in sin. If you die now can you guarantee you’ll ascend or just be blank? The goal of Satan is to get ppl to die in sin, and he’ll use any means whether through sex, distractions, anxiety, fear, ect..

Revelation 21:8
Verse Concepts
But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

Revelation 20:15
Verse Concepts
And if anyone’s name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire

Revelation13:5-9
5And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. 6It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling,athat is, those who dwell in heaven. 7Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them.b And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation, 8and all who dwell on earth will worship it, everyone whose name has not been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain. 9If anyone has an ear, let him hear:

You need to Repent and turn from your sins and seek the Most High and believe in the forgiveness of your sins through his son. That is freedom from this world, seriously. The only reason people deceive themselves with all of this new age nonsense, is so they can keep on sinning, which is the entire purpose of this. Humans were created to give glory to The Most high and Judge the Angels, and the Satan and the Fallen’s has been to destroy humanity and get as many to go to the Lake of Fire with them.

Abrahamic Spookism & Cac Fairy Tales at its finest with posts like this by the spiritually retarded and mentally weak.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Please don't look for help on this forum breh, I had a huge problem with death anxiety and it's no help being spiritual or superstitious about it.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
@BmoreGorilla There was a dude on here who made a thread and gave out free readings for a short period of time them disappeared. I remember he read me and that shyt was real. I wish I could find the thread and get him to do another one.
I remember that thread..I asked him why I didn’t make it in basketball and the answer he gave me was on the money lol

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
So my girl had two family members die in 2021. A cousin who was like a sister who was murdered in November and a aunt who died from covid in January. Mother and daughter. Yesterday she got a call from one of her homegirls who has a cousin whose into that psychic shyt. Calls herself a spiritual advisor. Now just make it clear my girl doesn’t know this cousin like that

But she wanted my girl to reach out to her becuz the dead cousin and aunt been trying to reach out to her
:mindblown:

So my girl was on the phone with this chick all last nite. She had her on speaker so I could hear. This chick was on the phone describing my house. She’s never been to my house and I’ve never met her. Basically my girl’s cousin visits here frequently. She especially likes to sit on my couch and listen when we play music

So she’s communicating to this spiritual advisor that shes angry about her situation and hasn’t accepted she’s dead yet. She was only 36 and felt she had way more life to live. The spiritual advisor was then able to communicate with the aunt. The aunt said that she’s fine and accepted death along time ago and has crossed over. Now this is where shyt gets even crazier

My girl had another cousin who was pregnant right after the aunt died of covid but lost the baby. This cousin had told my girl she had a weird dream where the aunt pulled the baby out of her womb and said she’s with my now. This was like a week before she had a miscarriage

So now the aunt is in the after life taking care of the baby

The spiritual advisor knew none of this shyt prior to the convo but my girl was confirming all of the questions she asked. She also asked my girl did her cousin die of a head injury becuz she had a headache when she communicated with her

Her cousin was shot in the head :mindblown:

So to sum all this up the cousin’s spirit is in limbo or purgatory right now and will remain there until she has fully accepted death. The aunt was in purgatory for a little while but came to grips with her death much quicker and is good now. Once the cousin accepts it she can be with her mother

shyt had me all the way fukked up. I don’t smoke during the week like that anymore but I needed two blunts. My girl was boo hooing the rest of the nite. But I know one thing. I’m making sure I get right with whatever high power there is cuz that shyt is real
shyts real breh

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
I believe in God,but a huge part of my fear came from the fear of hell. It's kinda like my religion kept me in bounds somewhat. I trust in God fully but I also fear him immensely.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it begood, or whether it be evil.

John14:15
15“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
What helped you breh, how did you overcome it

Everyone is different but I slowly started to filter out negative habits and emotional traits, forcing myself to eat multiple meals a day, forcing myself to go outside and interact with people face to face, eat clean and exercise, your brain is an organ like any other you have to be healthy if you want it to function properly. Also, mentally, I found new purpose in political organizing (for you this can be any passion) and despite a pretty harsh atheist worldview my passion gave me a lot of hope for the future. Therapy can also help but I'm pretty stubborn and sarcastic so if I need to get right mentally, nothing works better than for me to stop bad habits and meditate on what I really want from life.

I also found inspiration from people who also overcame a fear of death and reading about cosmology.
Mortality by Christopher Hitchens
Just my 2 cents, I'm also a massive weirdo so take this with a grain of salt.:skip: