The afterlife is some real shyt

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Man this shyt fact. I had an aunt who use to speak to spirits and made a living off it. I have a ton of stories from her about my father Gmom and other relatives.

I got one to tell right now. My Grandmother at the time was sick would talk about dead relatives for a while on some reminescent type shyt and it was baffling to me but not to others. One week she constantly kept asking to see my two year old son and my three year old nephew. Schedules was crazy I worked etc... so one night we all went my mom sister soon to be wife with the kids.

The entire time we was there she kept hugging and kissing them on some type of time like I won't see yall nomore. Again I thought about it but didn't pay it no mind. The next morning she passed away in her sleep. With that in mind, I had bought a nice house and she never visited. So a week after she died, I had a dream where she was sitting in my kitchen when I came upstairs from the mancave and she was happy/smiling... she was like I love your new house and I am proud of you. shyt felt real as fukk.

Second jawn was with my father. He passed away sickly and in the dream I pulled up to a lake house and he came outside. I was like oh shyt what up pop and he was like hey let's play the game. So we playing the game and I am like you look good man you look healthy and he was like yeah man I am happy. He was build muscular. The next thing I was like I gotta go man and he was like where you going I was like I gotta go.

shyt made real. He use to visit my second son every day for like a year.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
So my girl had two family members die in 2021. A cousin who was like a sister who was murdered in November and a aunt who died from covid in January. Mother and daughter. Yesterday she got a call from one of her homegirls who has a cousin whose into that psychic shyt. Calls herself a spiritual advisor. Now just make it clear my girl doesn’t know this cousin like that

But she wanted my girl to reach out to her becuz the dead cousin and aunt been trying to reach out to her
:mindblown:

So my girl was on the phone with this chick all last nite. She had her on speaker so I could hear. This chick was on the phone describing my house. She’s never been to my house and I’ve never met her. Basically my girl’s cousin visits here frequently. She especially likes to sit on my couch and listen when we play music

So she’s communicating to this spiritual advisor that shes angry about her situation and hasn’t accepted she’s dead yet. She was only 36 and felt she had way more life to live. The spiritual advisor was then able to communicate with the aunt. The aunt said that she’s fine and accepted death along time ago and has crossed over. Now this is where shyt gets even crazier

My girl had another cousin who was pregnant right after the aunt died of covid but lost the baby. This cousin had told my girl she had a weird dream where the aunt pulled the baby out of her womb and said she’s with my now. This was like a week before she had a miscarriage

So now the aunt is in the after life taking care of the baby

The spiritual advisor knew none of this shyt prior to the convo but my girl was confirming all of the questions she asked. She also asked my girl did her cousin die of a head injury becuz she had a headache when she communicated with her

Her cousin was shot in the head :mindblown:

So to sum all this up the cousin’s spirit is in limbo or purgatory right now and will remain there until she has fully accepted death. The aunt was in purgatory for a little while but came to grips with her death much quicker and is good now. Once the cousin accepts it she can be with her mother

shyt had me all the way fukked up. I don’t smoke during the week like that anymore but I needed two blunts. My girl was boo hooing the rest of the nite. But I know one thing. I’m making sure I get right with whatever high power there is cuz that shyt is real

Bmore, the afterlife is real but your girl has to realize that going to a spiritual advisor to communicate with the spiritual world is usually demons deceiving both the advisor and your lady. :francis: The demons have all of us under surveillance from the day we are born, which is how they were able to tell the advisor things that made you go :mindblown:. By your chick going to this medium, she just opened herself up to more deception. She has to repent to the Almighty for this or it could get worse. May the LORD remit this transgression from your girl's life. Be blessed.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Ok so her cousin told yall about the dream and possibly losing her baby beforehand. which makes it highly likely she told many other family members as well. So it's really not that crazy to assume this psychic chic heard all this through the grapevine and came up with an elaborate story to dupe y'all.

Good scam artists never ask for anything from the start. They earn your trust first. I'm not saying there could possibly be some supernatural shyt going on. But the vision about the baby being with the aunt doesn't seem that wild if she was telling the whole family about the dream before it happened.
From what I understand this cousin who lost the baby only told a few family members about this. My girl being one of them. My girl said she only told me about this. So there’s no way her home girl would know and even less likely that her homegirl’s cousin would know

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
This sentence proves ALL of it was straight :duck:.

She was pulling info from your girl with those leading questions and your girl gave her more info each time she answered.

There's no such thing as 'psychics'.

They're all con-artists.

Word to James Randi.​
Believe what you want. Like I said I was skeptical at first. But it didn’t go down the way you think. One question wasn’t related to the next. She asked about the couch. The couch was confirmed. That’s when she said the cousin sits on that chaise and listens when we play music. Which is exactly what she did when she was alive

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
elUj0FI.gif

also...

we are told we should pray for the dead, but not consult the dead. As there is a difference. Spiritists would have you believe your imagination is a substitute for the real world. Avoid that understanding at all costs.

EDIT this also folks quoting Ecclesiastes should rethink it. As it is a path to doomism and ultimately atheism
The Talmud even suggests that the rabbis considered censoring Ecclesiastes due to its seeming contradictions.
Ecclesiastes - Wikipedia

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
elUj0FI.gif

also...

we are told we should pray for the dead, but not consult the dead. As there is a difference. Spiritists would have you believe your imagination is a substitute for the real world. Avoid that understanding at all costs.

EDIT this also folks quoting Ecclesiastes should rethink it. As it is a path to doomism and ultimately atheism

Ecclesiastes - Wikipedia

breh how did you become a theologian guide me :blessed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Believe what you want. Like I said I was skeptical at first. But it didn’t go down the way you think. One question wasn’t related to the next. She asked about the couch. The couch was confirmed. That’s when she said the cousin sits on that chaise and listens when we play music. Which is exactly what she did when she was alive

oh demonic spirits are real breh, people talking to the dead, people sleeping with snakes, money rituals
the demonic realm is real

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Oh no doubt you got scam artists out here. But this chick reached out to my girl. Didn’t charge a dime and did everything over the phone. Plus they barely know each other. So I don’t understand what her angle would be to make all this shyt up. I was mad skeptical when my girl told me she was gonna talk to this chick last nite. But when she started describing my house and she’s never even met me I knew this shyt was no game
You said barely but her deceased relative knew her correct? If so, it’s possible she described your house to her. Respectfully

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Listen man, i respect everyone's opinion on the matter but i've said it here several times, once you're dead you don't come back to communicate or interact with your loved ones or anyone else.

Be aware that if you or someone else has this kind of ordeal, or some spirit "wants to communicate" with you don't fall for it. These are demons.
Go on. :wow: