The afterlife is some real shyt

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Samuel was a prophet and Saul the king of israel would consult him alot, samuel died.

Saul went to a medium even though he outlawed them and asked to talk to Samuel.

Why have you disturbed me by calling me back?” Samuel asked Saul.

“Because I am in deep trouble,” Saul replied. “The Philistines are at war with me, and God has left me and won’t reply by prophets or dreams. So I have called for you to tell me what to do.”

16 But Samuel replied, “Why ask me, since the Lord has left you and has become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done just as he said he would. He has torn the kingdom from you and given it to your rival, David. 18 The Lord has done this to you today because you refused to carry out his fierce anger against the Amalekites. 19 What’s more, the Lord will hand you and the army of Israel over to the Philistines tomorrow, and you and your sons will be here with me. The Lord will bring down the entire army of Israel in defeat.”

20 Saul fell full length on the ground, paralyzed with fright because of Samuel’s words. He was also faint with hunger, for he had eaten nothing all day and all night.

21 When the woman saw how distraught he was, she said, “Sir, I obeyed your command at the risk of my life. 22 Now do what I say, and let me give you a little something to eat so you can regain your strength for the trip back.”

So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance. He did not seek guidance from the Lord. Therefore the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

Like I said don't consult with mediums, there are those who mingle with the demonic realm who can let you speak with your dead grandparents and tell you what your future is

Leviticus 20:6 ESV / 64 helpful votes
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

Thank you brother. I was trying to post this same story last night but the site was messing up. Nobody should be making any attempts at contacting the dead. Once you open the door to the spiritual realm, you give them a legal invite into your life.

I encourage any believer to watch this message:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That purgatory/hell/ heaven is real bro. That’s no lie.

My friend got shot out east and it was a chest shot. He died otw to hospital.

He said he had a vision and he was in hell’s waiting room.

And his dad was there and some of his opps and uncles. They told through this door is hell and they are waiting on him.

he said it was like a doctor waiting room. Said some satanic nurse told him where to wait. He said he didn’t want to be here.

His dad said this where you’re supposed to be. His dad said you will be back but today isn’t the time. That’s when he woke up and was going into the hospital.

He left the streets when he got discharged. And now he works a square job and is at church 4-5 times a week.

He didn’t even want street revenge on the dude who shot him.
Hell’s waiting room :merchant::huhldup::lupe:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i respect how all the other living things handle death

they thug it out until it's complete

we stay imagining lamenting like you can do something about it ha

maybe they have understanding that we dont perceive

all this extra energy we have is good for what exactly? :ehh:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
maybe they have understanding that we dont perceive

all this extra energy we have is good for what exactly? :ehh:
some life forms have been around millions & millions of years more than us

maybe they figured fukk all the extra shyte just do what's necessary ha

we call them simple maybe it's refinement¿

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
some life forms have been around millions & millions of years more than us

maybe they figured fukk all the extra shyte just do what's necessary ha

we call them simple maybe it's refinement¿

you never know

i thought it was interesting that observers of elephants detected they have a super low tone language they communicate with that only they can pick up. Stranger still they sense the sounds via their legs and the ears

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Can she get in contact with Biggie and Pac? :lupe:

I gotta find the videos but the clips of the man I shared in this thread earlier (I’ve learned so much about African/New World Black Spirituality, Esoteric, Occult Sciences, African Metaphysics, Gnosticism, etc., etc. listening to Bobby) but he also engages in spiritual communication with those who passed over into the Hereafter and in the past, he came into contact with an interesting number of deceased celebrities including Biggie and Pac. Imma look for the videos because the conversations he claimed to have had with them had me like :ohhh::dwillhuh::wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Depends how you interpret the book - I know for certain people are able to summon spirits and often the sprits are upset with being disturbed which is why a ring of protection and an offering is needed.

Yeah sometimes they do be that way. Even Bobby Hemmitt experienced that when he tried to reach out to Jam Master Jay and the nikka caught a whole attitude, so I assume JMJ didn’t wanna be bothered. But Bobby said Jay came around after possibly being consoled on who Bobby is and ended up getting in touch with the medium in order to communicate with Bobby. I think this happened a few years after JMJ was murdered.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I would say there is something to this being a part of our makeup as humans that many of us just don't know how to tap into. I had a little experience with this but didn't realize it was real.

On my daddy's side, my auntie passed in 2010, and my granny died in 2012.

In 2013, I started studying Tarot cards. Within 2 weeks of studying the deck, I had a dream about my auntie and granny. They took me to my paternal granddaddy's hometown, to a house. Inside were 3 girls, and they told me these were my sisters. I reminded them I had no sisters, only a younger brother. They said, "That's what you think."

They introduced us - 1 older sister and 2 younger ones. They were faceless though, just shadow figures.

I thought nothing of the dream but remember it after a couple of weeks and then randomly tell my mama about it. After some time, she reveals she has been pregnant 5 times, 3 of those pregnancies not making it to term. One was before me, 2 after me but before my brother. She asked if the girls had a message for her but they didn't. Past the introduction 9 years ago, I haven't seen them since.

I know it was a real visit because these were my daddy's people telling me something about my mama that she had never told anyone either; they would have had no way of knowing this in life. She likely would never have even told me until I told her about the dream.

Also, my mama's mama died when I was a year old; I have no memory of her. Yet, I have younger cousins who have *met* her. Cousins who could tell you her name and what she looked like, even though there are no pictures of her anywhere, because she was coming around the kids and they could see her and she would talk to them. I heard it used to scared the adults around but the kids didn't know any better.

It seems so common that kids on that side to see spirits that anytime a baby is born, I figure it's a waiting game to see what they tell you they see. Unfortunately, it has not always been ancestors or pleasant things they've seen.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Then what was the dream I had felt like my whole body was burning up and I woke it messed me up for hours.
Could be a warning. I had a dream 3 yrs ago of ppl running in the streets for their lives and ppl lining up to take the “mark”. I didn’t see what it was tho, and a line of those who were refusing who gonna be guillotined. A yr later the vazzine came out, and seems like a pre version, but pray and repent. The World Heallth org wants control by 2024 over All nations, to supercede their authority in the even of another situation. What would that lead to in your opinion?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People stay being caught up on the “realness” of metaphysical type. shyt you can’t measure, confirm or deny, recreate consistently, etc… People be extreme on both sides on wether shyt is real or not real, or what’s possible and not possible. What people failing to understand is, what’s real it’s not necessarily reality. What’s reality is not necessarily real.

I smoke the best of the best gas, so trust me when I say, I just hit y’all with some deep shyt. On me

ArKane24

Pro
Daps
Reppin
North Little Rock
So my girl had two family members die in 2021. A cousin who was like a sister who was murdered in November and a aunt who died from covid in January. Mother and daughter. Yesterday she got a call from one of her homegirls who has a cousin whose into that psychic shyt. Calls herself a spiritual advisor. Now just make it clear my girl doesn’t know this cousin like that

But she wanted my girl to reach out to her becuz the dead cousin and aunt been trying to reach out to her
:mindblown:

So my girl was on the phone with this chick all last nite. She had her on speaker so I could hear. This chick was on the phone describing my house. She’s never been to my house and I’ve never met her. Basically my girl’s cousin visits here frequently. She especially likes to sit on my couch and listen when we play music

So she’s communicating to this spiritual advisor that shes angry about her situation and hasn’t accepted she’s dead yet. She was only 36 and felt she had way more life to live. The spiritual advisor was then able to communicate with the aunt. The aunt said that she’s fine and accepted death along time ago and has crossed over. Now this is where shyt gets even crazier

My girl had another cousin who was pregnant right after the aunt died of covid but lost the baby. This cousin had told my girl she had a weird dream where the aunt pulled the baby out of her womb and said she’s with my now. This was like a week before she had a miscarriage

So now the aunt is in the after life taking care of the baby

The spiritual advisor knew none of this shyt prior to the convo but my girl was confirming all of the questions she asked. She also asked my girl did her cousin die of a head injury becuz she had a headache when she communicated with her

Her cousin was shot in the head :mindblown:

So to sum all this up the cousin’s spirit is in limbo or purgatory right now and will remain there until she has fully accepted death. The aunt was in purgatory for a little while but came to grips with her death much quicker and is good now. Once the cousin accepts it she can be with her mother

shyt had me all the way fukked up. I don’t smoke during the week like that anymore but I needed two blunts. My girl was boo hooing the rest of the nite. But I know one thing. I’m making sure I get right with whatever high power there is cuz that shyt is real

She was communicating with demons, not your girl’s relatives.

Proverbs 4

18But the path of the just is like the shining https://biblehub.com/nkjv/proverbs/4.htm#footnotessun,
That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
19The way of the wicked is like darkness;
They do not know what makes them stumble.

Don’t be fooled out of ignorance of the truth
about consulting the dead aka necromancy.

Deuteronomy 18:11
10There shall not be found among you anyonewho makes his son or his daughter pass[e]through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12For all who do these things are [f]an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lordyour God drives them out from before you.