The afterlife is some real shyt

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Afterlife is real

I’m reincarnated, don’t ask me how I know. I just know I had a past life and made deliberate Decision to come back and fix something

only problem I don’t know what thing I should be fixing maybe it’s myself or someone else only God knows at this point
How do you know?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Tell em more....

original.gif

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i know for a fact this shyt is real. my wife dont be doing this shyt, like she's not a reader or whatever you want to call it, but one night she asked me if i knew someone by their name just out the blue. I froze up because it was my grandfather's name; he passed away in 92 and his funeral is one of my worst memories. she never met him in real life and i never shared that with her before that day. there's no explainable way she knew his name other than her saying he put his hand on her shoulder and said he was there :merchant:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Ecclesiastes 12:13
13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it begood, or whether it be evil.

John14:15
15“If you love me, you will keep my commandments.

Abrahamic Spookism at its finest within every post you include in this thread.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Afterlife is real

I’m reincarnated, don’t ask me how I know. I just know I had a past life and made deliberate Decision to come back and fix something

only problem I don’t know what thing I should be fixing maybe it’s myself or someone else only God knows at this point

This is why deja vu is an actual thing and isn’t there just to be there.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Repped+

since a young toddler - I've always felt like I had ancestors watching me.

Thats also a big source of my motivation.... Gotta make them proud.

I'm not a Christian. I dont believe in the Christian concept of death and afterlife.

I believe in the West African concepts, which includes reincarnating in the same bloodline.

I've been here before & I'll be back again.

same

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
@BmoreGorilla - Have you ever noticed a drop in temperature or explainable cold spots in your home? Ever felt like you've walked through a spiders web and when you check your face there is nothing there? Any changes in sleep quality?
The cold spots and spider webs yes :ohhh:

My sleep quality is fine tho

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
So there’s “years” in the afterlife? :jbhmm:

No. Just an eternal now. A lot of people can't believe they can still see, move around and feel the familiar aspects of existence when discarnate. Consequently they think they're still alive because the rational logic part (human experience is made up of many "sheaths" and not all of them are accessible to the recently deceased) isn't active. Same thing in a dream where people don't question, just accept.

Its also why pretty much every single Eastern culture had a process to guide the spirit and show them how to move correctly whereas without it alot of souls remain earthbound and this is where you get ideas like the succubus/wet dreams from as sexual energy is one of the "sheaths" I mentioned and they feed upon it to sustain themselves.

There are aspects of the Game that would blows peoples minds if they truly knew what the deal was.

The cold spots and spider webs yes :ohhh:

My sleep quality is fine tho

Though so based on what you said in OP. Talk to the girl out loud, get her attention and tell her there is nothing here for her in this realm any more. Make it conversational, like you are speaking to a living friend in emotional turmoil that you want to help and instruct her to let go.

Tell me if you notice a shift in the cold spots/webs - these are side effects of her presence and parts of her manifestation as the temperature drop is due to sucking energy to sustain presence and the webs are overlaying effects on the sheaths which is the the same process used in dreams. A lot of this stuff is all linked together but most humans don't care to study/believe what others say vs practical experience.

Try that and let me know if you notice a shift in ambiance because the girl is not in a good position now and it will only get worse for everyone without doing anything. Remember, for her she still feels exactly the same as living yet doesn't click why no one responds to her interactions as that part of her intellect is currently bypassed. You have to guide her to let go and if you can't then I'll see what I can do to help.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
No. Just an eternal now. A lot of people can't believe they can still see, move around and feel the familiar aspects of existence when discarnate. Consequently they think they're still alive because the rational logic part (human experience is made up of many "sheaths" and not all of them are accessible to the recently deceased) isn't active. Same thing in a dream where people don't question, just accept.

Its also why pretty much every single Eastern culture had a process to guide the spirit and show them how to move correctly whereas without it alot of souls remain earthbound and this is where you get ideas like the succubus/wet dreams from as sexual energy is one of the "sheaths" I mentioned and they feed upon it to sustain themselves.

There are aspects of the Game that would blows peoples minds if they truly knew what the deal was.

Though so based on what you said in OP. Talk to the girl out loud, get her attention and tell her there is nothing here for her in this realm any more. Make it conversational, like you are speaking to a living friend in emotional turmoil that you want to help and instruct her to let go.

Tell me if you notice a shift in the cold spots/webs - these are side effects of her presence and parts of her manifestation as the temperature drop is due to sucking energy to sustain presence and the webs are overlaying effects on the sheaths which is the the same process used in dreams. A lot of this stuff is all linked together but most humans don't care to study/believe what others say vs practical experience.

Try that and let me know if you notice a shift in ambiance because the girl is not in a good position now and it will only get worse for everyone without doing anything. Remember, for her she still feels exactly the same as living yet doesn't click why no one responds to her interactions as that part of her intellect is currently bypassed. You have to guide her to let go and if you can't then I'll see what I can do to help.

What aspects of the game will blow our minds?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yep, that's what it is, or at least that's what I've learned through research and information from psychics, NDE, and people who can communicate with the dead. some people who don't accept their deaths, are like entity's in a state of limbo--still attached to this world, because they can't accept that they're dead. As soon as they do, they are free--and they go on to see their loved ones and such. I've also heard that it boils down to beliefs too. Those who believe in hell and believe that's where they deserve to go.... Then that's where they'll end up until they change their beliefs and then again they cross over to their loves.... Those who don't believe anything happens after death, well again, they end up in an empty space of nothingness until again they change their beliefs and cross over lol.

This pretty much sums it up. Religious people will reject this due to their sense of self righteousness and desire to be right, but this is the truth.

When you die, depending upon your beliefs, you'll enter a space where you create your destination. At least for a short time until you elevate.

So if your beliefs are Christian your conscious will create heaven or hell. And you'll swear you're in those places until you elevate and realize you're in your own creation.

So those people who had NDE and swire they saw hell aren't wrong. They saw hell because they created it.