The afterlife is some real shyt

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
@BmoreGorilla thread reminded me of this video. Talks about his life after death experience.

@Ol’Otis idk if you seen this yet. Breh said his aunt who’s still alive was the big homie in hell.

Auntie: “why the fukk was I in hell?”

“Idk auntie you better change your life” :mjlol:

I remember this
He said hell was the Nickerson Gardens :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, think about it.

Let's say a single mother dies and leaves a toddler behind, you don't think she would choose to stick around and "talk" to that kid their whole life? You don't think the slaves would choose to stick around and talk to black ppl today to help us? You don't think if someone's parents died at the same time, and now they are on the brink of suicide, you don't think the parents would choose to stick around and let them know everything is ok?

If I had a kid and I died tonight, I would CHOOSE to stick around and assist my child thru life

Again, not saying ghosts and stuff are not real but just think about it from that sense

Maybe most people accept death. Maybe most people are just extras in the movie and dont have souls. Maybe most people cant do what psychics do. Ive seen ghost,but the most contact ive felt i had is through dreams. Sometimes ive seen things that happen in the future. Like i dreamed my sister was in a room crying uncontrallably. Woke up to a bunch of missed calls,finding out her husband died of a heart attack. Got to the hospital and obviously she was crying uncontrollably. Wasnt exactly how it was in my dream,but still.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But if you're IN the movie to begin with , you have to have a soul. Regardless of what deity you believe in, logic would stand that nobody slips by God and gets to the earth without a soul.

What are animals? Do they have souls?

Lets put it this way,maybe everyone has a soul. But maybe if you dont acknowledge it it,you effectively dont have one

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Yeah sometimes they do be that way. Even Bobby Hemmitt experienced that when he tried to reach out to Jam Master Jay and the nikka caught a whole attitude, so I assume JMJ didn’t wanna be bothered. But Bobby said Jay came around after possibly being consoled on who Bobby is and ended up getting in touch with the medium in order to communicate with Bobby. I think this happened a few years after JMJ was murdered.
there's a video of this

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
This you breh?

This a dope vid :ehh:

I agree, I just subbed to breh. It’s also another word for the Game of Souls….The Matrix. This is probably where the concept of a holographic universe originated from. Our Ancient Ancestors in Kemet and the Indus-Kush Valley knew about this as well.

Its a concept as old as the world itself. The ancestors were far more spiritually intelligent than we are and thats why so many cultures and legends say the same thing. I used to kick this knowledge on the streets to anyone who would listen. Given that we were all poor its was obvious something was amiss so there was always an audience because who doesn't want to ease their suffering?

Plato called it The Cave. Back when I used to talk about this people couldn't wrap their head around it at first then The Matrix dropped and they were like "Ah, you're talking about that movie" but still wouldn't get it because most people are scared to think at depth and the implications of all of this. I called it the Game of Souls because that is exactly what it is. You're playing against yourself and not knowing you're in the Game means you can never win. Pretty much all of everything on this stage is a distraction designed to take you away from the kingdom within. Why? So you have to come back again. You can't leave this realm without reclaiming 100% of yourself because the scales that weighed you on the way in do the same to transcend. That should explain why the world is such a mess. Its by design.

Check this when you have a moment:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Its a concept as old as the world itself. The ancestors were far more spiritually intelligent than we are and thats why so many cultures and legends say the same thing. I used to kick this knowledge on the streets to anyone who would listen. Given that we were all poor its was obvious something was amiss so there was always an audience because who doesn't want to ease their suffering?

Plato called it The Cave. Back when I used to talk about this people couldn't wrap their head around it at first then The Matrix dropped and they were like "Ah, you're talking about that movie" but still wouldn't get it because most people are scared to think at depth and the implications of all of this. I called it the Game of Souls because that is exactly what it is. You're playing against yourself and not knowing you're in the Game means you can never win. Pretty much all of everything on this stage is a distraction designed to take you away from the kingdom within. Why? So you have to come back again. You can't leave this realm without reclaiming 100% of yourself because the scales that weighed you on the way in do the same to transcend. That should explain why the world is such a mess. Its by design.

Check this when you have a moment:

a game you say?
Mehen (game) - Wikipedia

Evidence of the game of Mehen is found from the Predynastic period dating from approximately 3000 BC and continues until the end of the Old Kingdom, around 2300 BC.[2] Aside from physical boards, which mostly date to the Predynastic and Archaic periods, a Mehen board also appears in a picture in the tomb of Hesy-Ra, and its name first appears in the tomb of Rahotep. Other scenes dating to the Fifth Dynasty of Egypt and Sixth Dynasty of Egypt show people playing the game. No scenes or boards date to the Middle Kingdom of Egypt or New Kingdom of Egypt, and so it appears that the game was no longer played in Egypt after the Old Kingdom. It is, however, depicted in tombs of about 700, because the tomb decorations are copied from Old Kingdom originals.

Mehen also appears to have been played outside of Egypt. It appears alongside other boards displaying the game of senet at Bab 'edu Dhra[3] and in Cyprus.[4] In Cyprus, it sometimes appears on the opposite side of the same stone as senet, and those from Sotira Kaminoudhia, dating to approximately 2250 BC, are the oldest surviving double-sided boards known.[5] Mehen survived in Cyprus longer than in Egypt, showing that the game was indigenized upon its adoption into the island's culture.

The rules and gameplay of Mehen are entirely unknown.

In Egypt, the gameboard depicts a coiled snake whose body is divided into rectangular spaces. Several boards have been found with different numbers of segments, without distinguishing marks or ornamentation. In Cyprus and the Levant, the games take the form of a spiral of depressions, sometimes with the central or outer depressions differentiated by their larger size. These also display a variable number of depressions. The variability suggests that the number of segments was of little importance to the game. Objects associated with the board may or may not be playing pieces. From archaeological evidence, the game seemed to have been played with lion- or lioness-shaped pieces, in sets of three or as many as six, and a few small spheres (marbles or balls).
my father used to make games similar to this when I was a kid and called it springboard

that said, this reality is perfect for us. There is no need to "ascend" or "descend" unless you are a fictional character.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
@MMS - Please watch 4:36 (The illusion of wisdom) and 11:50 (Why Jesus was crucified with two thieves in Golgotha) in the Dual Reality video.

I'd be interested in hearing if you had, until this moment, ever considered the first point and if in your scriptural reading you'd noticed the second.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS - Please watch 4:36 (The illusion of wisdom) and 11:50 (Why Jesus was crucified with two thieves in Golgotha) in the Dual Reality video.

I'd be interested in hearing if you had, until this moment, ever considered the first point and if in your scriptural reading you'd noticed the second.
as i said in the world of illusion thread

nor like Judas will I give You a kiss, but like the penitent thief I confess to You:

O Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.

:to:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
there's a video of this

Not of the actual reading but it was a video of him talking about that experience in one of his lectures back in the day. I wish I remembered the name of the lecture, I’ll prolly have to add JMJ’s name on the YouTube search engine to see if anything pops up.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You gotta dive deeper into this.

Who is Bobby Hemmitt and why did he try to reach out to JMJ????

He’s an old school master teacher from the OG Black Conscious Movement of the late 80’s to early 90’s and he used to a major figure in the underground lecture circuit for more than 2 decades before coming down with a stroke in 2011 (he’s doing pretty fine now but he’s retired from the public). He’s a major authority on all things dealing with Life & Death, the Afterlife, Metaphysics, Occult Science, Esoteric Science, Freemasonry, African Spirituality, Diasporic Spirituality, Gnosticism, Sufism, Kabbalism, Kemetic Spiritual Science, Moorish Science, Angels & Demons, Satanism/Luciferianism, Jungism, etc., etc. and how all those sciences apply to us as Black People in relation to our very existence and our relationship with these artificial beings we call white people or Cacs. He’s originally from Mullins, SC but has been living in Atlanta (I think either the Westside or SWATS, forgot which part) since he attended school at the AUC back in the 80’s. Most folks in ATL’s conscious community are very familiar with Bobby, most especially the elders.

As for your second question, I think it was to get in touch with artists who not only had a strong Muse energy that channeled into their creativity during their time on the Earth Plane but also to find out some of the weird circumstances surrounding their deaths IIRC. I remember him saying he received a channel from Marvin Gaye once and Marvin explicitly told Bobby that it was not his Pops that killed him, it was someone else in the house who was not a member of the family. I can’t even front, that shyt even had me :merchant: when he revealed that.

Last edited:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
He’s an old school master teacher from the OG Black Conscious Movement of the late 80’s to early 90’s and he used to a major figure in the underground lecture circuit for more than 2 decades before coming down with a stroke in 2011 (he’s doing pretty fine now but he’s retired from the public). He’s a major authority on all things dealing with Life & Death, the Afterlife, Occult Science, Esoteric Science, Freemasonry, African Spirituality, Diasporic Spirituality, Gnosticism, Sufism, Kabbalism, Kemetic Spiritual Science, Moorish Science, Angels & Demons, Satanism/Luciferianism, Jungism, etc., etc. and how all those sciences apply to us as Black People in relation to our very existence and our relationship with these artificial beings we call white people or Cacs. He’s originally from Mullins, SC but has been living in Atlanta (I think either the Westside or SWATS, forgot which part) since he attended school at the AUC back in the 80’s. Most folks in ATL’s conscious community are very familiar with Bobby, most especially the elders.

As for your second question, I think it was to get in touch with artists who not only had a strong Muse energy that channeled into their creativity during their time on the Earth Plane but also to find out some of the weird circumstances surrounding their deaths IIRC. I remember him saying he received a channel from Marvin Gaye once and Marvin explicitly told Bobby that it was not his Pops that killed him, it was someone else in the house who was not a member of the family. I can’t even front, that shyt even had me :merchant: when he revealed that.

:mindblown:

This is wild

BTW, I started reading that book you suggested (Through the Gates of Death). Almost done and it's very deep.

One of my best friends just passed a few days ago and since I'm into the occult, I've fell into the rabbit hole of wondering what happens when you pass on. This book was helpful.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yea but what are the chances the other few family members didn't tell anybody?....Doesn't take long for word to spread. Just seems like if you did your due diligence, you would find her linked to somebody in their circle. I mean what about the friend who made the phone call to your girl?....that's already a link right there.

I'm not trying to say you're gullible. Just saying be cautious. There's some genuinely great scam artists out there. The type that read books on human psychology and come up with the most complex plans to pounce on people when they're at their most vulnerable. And you said your girl was up crying all night. Which means she's probably in that state right now.

How well do you guys know that friend who called her about the psychic?....do you fully trust her?....could she be the one spreading info about you?.....I just feel like delicate info got leaked somewhere and there's a logical explanation for all of this. Even the whole gunshot/headache shyt. The way she died wasn't a secret right?....was it in the paper?....seems like something that would be public knowledge. So not that wild to say she had a headache. I've seen youtube psychics do shyt like that to build trust.

The way I look at it. There's only two options here and neither of them are good. Either this bytch is a scam artist trying to get your money. Or she's into the dark arts and she's trying to get your soul. For your sake you better off with her being the first. Which is what I think she is. Just a person who knows what they're doing. Which is why I think y'all shoulda just ignored it from the jump.

If my homie called me with some shyt like this I woulda checked his ass and prolly cut him off for a while. I don't entertain this type of shyt in my life at all. But since it appears she already succeeded in gaining your trust. Just try to stay on your P's and Q's. And don't ever let your girl talk to her without you present. If notice anything suspicious like her asking for cash or doing any type of weird rituals, cut her off immediately.
Even if other family members said something there’s no way word spreads to the spiritual advisor. This was my girl’s friend’s cousin. My girl barely knows her herself