The afterlife is some real shyt

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah sometimes they do be that way. Even Bobby Hemmitt experienced that when he tried to reach out to Jam Master Jay and the nikka caught a whole attitude, so I assume JMJ didn’t wanna be bothered. But Bobby said Jay came around after possibly being consoled on who Bobby is and ended up getting in touch with the medium in order to communicate with Bobby. I think this happened a few years after JMJ was murdered.
Yep - your are supposed to pour a sprit(alcohol) in a circle and stand in it for protection failure to do this can result in serious harm or death. Also they require some type of offering if you are asking them for some sort of assistance.

invalid

Banned
Daps
@FireMikelArteta There is a lot of debate around Christendom about whether or not that was actually Samuel that was summoned.

Some say that was actually him.

Others say that it was a demonic entity.

The arguments for and against are honestly both convincing.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
From what I understand this cousin who lost the baby only told a few family members about this. My girl being one of them. My girl said she only told me about this. So there’s no way her home girl would know and even less likely that her homegirl’s cousin would know
Yea but what are the chances the other few family members didn't tell anybody?....Doesn't take long for word to spread. Just seems like if you did your due diligence, you would find her linked to somebody in their circle. I mean what about the friend who made the phone call to your girl?....that's already a link right there.

I'm not trying to say you're gullible. Just saying be cautious. There's some genuinely great scam artists out there. The type that read books on human psychology and come up with the most complex plans to pounce on people when they're at their most vulnerable. And you said your girl was up crying all night. Which means she's probably in that state right now.

How well do you guys know that friend who called her about the psychic?....do you fully trust her?....could she be the one spreading info about you?.....I just feel like delicate info got leaked somewhere and there's a logical explanation for all of this. Even the whole gunshot/headache shyt. The way she died wasn't a secret right?....was it in the paper?....seems like something that would be public knowledge. So not that wild to say she had a headache. I've seen youtube psychics do shyt like that to build trust.

The way I look at it. There's only two options here and neither of them are good. Either this bytch is a scam artist trying to get your money. Or she's into the dark arts and she's trying to get your soul. For your sake you better off with her being the first. Which is what I think she is. Just a person who knows what they're doing. Which is why I think y'all shoulda just ignored it from the jump.

If my homie called me with some shyt like this I woulda checked his ass and prolly cut him off for a while. I don't entertain this type of shyt in my life at all. But since it appears she already succeeded in gaining your trust. Just try to stay on your P's and Q's. And don't ever let your girl talk to her without you present. If notice anything suspicious like her asking for cash or doing any type of weird rituals, cut her off immediately.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
So you carry on your wounds after you die? What if you got half your head blown off or decapitated? How that work?
You get a new heavenly body breh.

So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I hope all you brehs and sisters recognize and acknowledge that JESUS is your High Priest and advocate in Heaven..

And that you will be blessed with a new body and new life in Paradise.....Jesus is the reason.

He died the death I should've died because I'm a sinner.

:ohlawd:

The childish antics and incarcerated mind and spirit of the Christian Kneegrow should be a case study in and of itself IMO :ehh:

I hope you ponder upon the words you’ve received from my message breh and may that sow the seeds for you to take that Step Forward Towards The Path of Enlightenment and the true original Christianity of our Ancient Ancestors, Gnosticism :wow:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
You get a new heavenly body breh.

So is it with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable; what is raised is imperishable. 43 It is sown in dishonor; it is raised in glory. It is sown in weakness; it is raised in power. 44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body. 45 Thus it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam became a life-giving spirit. 46 But it is not the spiritual that is first but the natural, and then the spiritual. 47 The first man was from the earth, a man of dust; the second man is from heaven. 48 As was the man of dust, so also are those who are of the dust, and as is the man of heaven, so also are those who are of heaven. 49 Just as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the man of heaven.

Abrahamic Spookism & Cac Fairy Tales at its finest with posts like this by the spiritually retarded and mentally weak. To those of you who still have free will, be aware of those who try to instill a sense of fear and foreboding towards all things related to the Hereafter and your own inner divinity and sense of knowledge. When those types try to impose religious dogmatism upon you, they have succeeded in incarcerating and defiling your divine temple, troubling the Soul’s procession in your Ascension after you crossed over.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Abrahamic Spookism & Cac Fairy Tales at its finest with posts like this by the spiritually retarded and mentally weak. To those of you who still have free will, be aware of those who try to instill a sense of fear and foreboding towards all things related to the Hereafter and your own inner divinity and sense of knowledge. When those types try to impose religious dogmatism upon you, they have succeeded in incarcerating and defiling your divine temple, troubling the Soul’s procession in your Ascension after you crossed over.
Nothing wrong with fearing GOD your creator breh.

You speaking some weirdo hipster cac mumbo jumbo.

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
Nothing wrong with fearing GOD your creator breh.

You speaking some weirdo hipster cac mumbo jumbo.

Abrahamic Spookism & Cac Fairy Tales at its finest with posts like this by the spiritually retarded and mentally weak and childish. Blindly fear what you don’t even understand brehs.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This you breh?

This a dope vid :ehh:

I agree, I just subbed to breh. It’s also another word for the Game of Souls….The Matrix. This is probably where the concept of a holographic universe originated from. Our Ancient Ancestors in Kemet and the Indus-Kush Valley knew about this as well.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Yeah sometimes they do be that way. Even Bobby Hemmitt experienced that when he tried to reach out to Jam Master Jay and the nikka caught a whole attitude, so I assume JMJ didn’t wanna be bothered. But Bobby said Jay came around after possibly being consoled on who Bobby is and ended up getting in touch with the medium in order to communicate with Bobby. I think this happened a few years after JMJ was murdered.

You gotta dive deeper into this.

Who is Bobby Hemmitt and why did he try to reach out to JMJ????