The afterlife is some real shyt

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Listen man, i respect everyone's opinion on the matter but i've said it here several times, once you're dead you don't come back to communicate or interact with your loved ones or anyone else.

Be aware that if you or someone else has this kind of ordeal, or some spirit "wants to communicate" with you don't fall for it. These are demons.

Do you even know what a demon is lol.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This pretty much sums it up. Religious people will reject this due to their sense of self righteousness and desire to be right, but this is the truth.

When you die, depending upon your beliefs, you'll enter a space where you create your destination. At least for a short time until you elevate.

So if your beliefs are Christian your conscious will create heaven or hell. And you'll swear you're in those places until you elevate and realize you're in your own creation.

So those people who had NDE and swire they saw hell aren't wrong. They saw hell because they created it.
heaven is what is "upon" the earth. And is infinitely manifold

hell is a state of being. and is twisted by works such as dantes inferno and norse belief of "Helheimr"

so basically you got people building their understanding off 3-5 different belief systems then calling it christianity. Folks should let God be the understander of what is beyond the sensory and trust that God will receive you regardless.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
This pretty much sums it up. Religious people will reject this due to their sense of self righteousness and desire to be right, but this is the truth.

When you die, depending upon your beliefs, you'll enter a space where you create your destination. At least for a short time until you elevate.

So if your beliefs are Christian your conscious will create heaven or hell. And you'll swear you're in those places until you elevate and realize you're in your own creation.

So those people who had NDE and swire they saw hell aren't wrong. They saw hell because they created it.

No one is in Hell until the judgement or rather no one is in the Lake of Fire.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tell the story. I'm unfamiliar.

Samuel was a prophet and Saul the king of israel would consult him alot, samuel died.

Saul went to a medium even though he outlawed them and asked to talk to Samuel.

Why have you disturbed me by calling me back?” Samuel asked Saul.

“Because I am in deep trouble,” Saul replied. “The Philistines are at war with me, and God has left me and won’t reply by prophets or dreams. So I have called for you to tell me what to do.”

16 But Samuel replied, “Why ask me, since the Lord has left you and has become your enemy? 17 The Lord has done just as he said he would. He has torn the kingdom from you and given it to your rival, David. 18 The Lord has done this to you today because you refused to carry out his fierce anger against the Amalekites. 19 What’s more, the Lord will hand you and the army of Israel over to the Philistines tomorrow, and you and your sons will be here with me. The Lord will bring down the entire army of Israel in defeat.”

20 Saul fell full length on the ground, paralyzed with fright because of Samuel’s words. He was also faint with hunger, for he had eaten nothing all day and all night.

21 When the woman saw how distraught he was, she said, “Sir, I obeyed your command at the risk of my life. 22 Now do what I say, and let me give you a little something to eat so you can regain your strength for the trip back.”

So Saul died for his breach of faith. He broke faith with the Lord in that he did not keep the command of the Lord, and also consulted a medium, seeking guidance. He did not seek guidance from the Lord. Therefore the Lord put him to death and turned the kingdom over to David the son of Jesse.

Like I said don't consult with mediums, there are those who mingle with the demonic realm who can let you speak with your dead grandparents and tell you what your future is

Leviticus 20:6 ESV / 64 helpful votes
“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
heaven is what is "upon" the earth. And is infinitely manifold

hell is a state of being. and is twisted by works such as dantes inferno and norse belief of "Helheimr"

so basically you got people building their understanding off 3-5 different belief systems then calling it christianity. Folks should let God be the understander of what is beyond the sensory and trust that God will receive you regardless.

Until judgment you are "sleeping", its even why when Saul consulted the medium and spoke to samuel, samuel said why are you disturbing me and you and your sons will be here with me tomorrow.
:wow:

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Until judgment you are "sleeping", its even why when Saul consulted the medium and spoke to samuel, samuel said why are you disturbing me and you and your sons will be here with me tomorrow.

Depends how you interpret the book - I know for certain people are able to summon spirits and often the sprits are upset with being disturbed which is why a ring of protection and an offering is needed.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Depends how you interpret the book - I know for certain people are able to summon spirits and often the sprits are upset with being disturbed which is why a ring of protection and an offering is needed.

:ohhh:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yeah fear of the lord is the beginning of understanding, love of the lord is the ultimate truth

got folks in here giving offerings to who knows what. And confusing THE God with polytheistic concepts. There is but one father of spirits :hubie:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah fear of the lord is the beginning of understanding, love of the lord is the ultimate truth

got folks in here giving offerings to who knows what. And confusing THE God with polytheistic concepts. There is but one father of spirits :hubie:

But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you:ehh:, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. :obama:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you:ehh:, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. :obama:
yeah trust me when i say this stay with your understanding and meditate. There is nothing new under the sun.
Chemosh - Wikipedia

According to the Hebrew Bible, the worship of this god, "the abomination of Moab," was introduced at Jerusalem by Solomon

in ancient times they made offerings to demons and "moloch" or "malakh" the messengers which is coded language for blood divination. The desire for control over the unseen is a trap and they will reap what they sow.

Psalm 73:17-20

17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; then understood I their end.

18 Surely thou didst set them in slippery places: thou castedst them down into destruction.

19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.

20 As a dream when one awaketh; so, O Lord, when thou awakest, thou shalt despise their image.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yeah trust me when i say this stay with your understanding and meditate. There is nothing new under the sun.
Chemosh - Wikipedia

in ancient times they made offerings to demons and "moloch" or "malakh" the messengers which is coded language for blood divination. The desire for control over the unseen is a trap and they will reap what they sow.

Yup I remember that King Mesha sacrificed his son to Chemosh as a burnt offering

:picard:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@FireMikelArteta

Isaiah 43
1 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;

6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;

7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.

9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.

10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.

13 Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?

14 Thus saith the Lord, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.

15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

16 Thus saith the Lord, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

22 But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.

23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.

24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.

25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.

27 Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.

28 Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.

yeah i do not fear them.

Jeremiah 23:27
Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.
Bible Gateway passage: Malachi 2 - King James Version