The afterlife is some real shyt

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
There's two type of "Spiritual Advisors" in this world....

1) the people who are cold read scammers and know they are scammers. these people want your money.

2) the people who think their imagination, conscious and that little voice in their head is disembodied and actually telling them something if they listen close enough. this type will do it for free.

Both are narcissists and both are sick.

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
When my dog died :dead: the day after, I had a dream about her…it felt real, we were sitting at a train station in the middle of no where outside..it was day time no one else was around just me and her and I kept petting her until she faded..afterwards I woke up..as I was slowly waking up I saw her face fade, I told her I loved and woke up with tears. I questioned if I were truly seeing her off she was sad too btw. She popped in my dream a few times one time she was angry at me the next we were chilling..I thought it was real. Afterwards didn’t see her…sooo I assumed she’s moved on which is good :wow:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
EDIT this also folks quoting Ecclesiastes should rethink it. As it is a path to doomism and ultimately atheism

The Talmud even suggests that the rabbis considered censoring Ecclesiastes due to its seeming contradictions.

Ecclesiastes - Wikipedia

A commentary on the nature of man, especially as embodied by rabbinic tradition at the time(social/spiritual/political power) of course would be seen as a threat.

It's the cancer that kills - even moreso the habits that cause it to develop in the first place - not the doctor telling you it exists.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
A commentary on the nature of man, especially as embodied by rabbinic tradition at the time(social/spiritual/political power) of course would be seen as a threat.

It's the cancer that kills - even moreso the habits that cause it to develop in the first place - not the doctor telling you it exists.
yeah there is an ancient understanding about all speech written and spoken that is lost to supposed "wisdom writers". The origins of this understanding are in Egypt/Crete but that the written word is like "the minotaur" and is a man eater. Such that what we consume from the written word can and likely will devour us. This is why the sacrifice and ultimate resurrection of Jesus is such good news...

this is why both david and solomon are linked with "satanism" not because they are wicked but rather that the understanding of what you gain from reading the psalms in this life means little to God. If God brings us into the world with nothing but our mother at the least and takes us out with nothing at all, it should be clear that knowledge and wisdom are vanity and that love of God is whole and the only true understanding a man needs.
We are living in a world of illusion

Proverbs 8:36
36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Believe what you want. Like I said I was skeptical at first. But it didn’t go down the way you think. One question wasn’t related to the next. She asked about the couch. The couch was confirmed. That’s when she said the cousin sits on that chaise and listens when we play music. Which is exactly what she did when she was alive

These are called 'leading questions' designed to coax information out of a 'mark'. The questions are vague enough that they can be answered by anything the 'mark' thinks up which appears like the scammer is actually talking to the deceased/'G-d'/'spirits'/etc.

It's all nonsense.....

serial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My father visited me in my dreams a few times after he passed, he basically told me what I needed to do because at that time I was at my absolute worst (depressed, broke and overweight). After that I got in touch for the first time with my own spirituality and let go of the Christian religion which I felt was holding me back. I actually had a breh here on theColi who was a huge help to me during that time.

I'm not anti-religious in anyway, because I still feel there is something to learn from all religions (my dad was Muslim and mom is Christian). I just know from my own personal transformation since that time there is power in getting in touch with your own inner world instead of having a religion dictate your life, but some people need that religion to keep them on a straight track and I respect that as well.

So much more I want to say but OP I believe you as well as many others who gave their personal experiences because I've been through the same. Those who never had that personal experience with spirit would NEVER understand and would call us crazy, because that was me before my Dad passed. You gotta experience spirit to truly respect and understand that aspect of life (and death).
This is why I have kept a lot to myself over the years although it seems to run in my family because my daughter has also interacted with dead family members.
So there’s “years” in the afterlife? :jbhmm:
Nope time doesnt exist there.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL

he explains it was shot like 35 times 8 times in the head with a 40 cal and 20 times in body with a mac 10 or uzi :mindblown: