The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They did train them but a lot of the Afghan army and police were also Taliban sympathizers or actual members. You cannot enforce American/western values on non American/western peoples. It will never work.

It's messed up but if the Afghan people can't fight for their country then oh well. I got friends that I served with that deployed over there and the situation was jacked up a decade ago so it's no surprise that this was going to happen.

As long as Afghanistan doesn't become a haven for ISIS or Al Qaeda to launch attacks against the United States then fukk em. :manny:
Also each province has their own leaders, taliban didn't even have to fight their way to overtake these cities.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As long as Afghanistan doesn't become a haven for ISIS or Al Qaeda to launch attacks against the United States then fukk em.

And I doubt they will
if you notice taliban are already in kabul and its no doomsday scenario where they are killing americans and britons

Taliban knows as long as they don't trouble us, uk etc. they can do what they please

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They were in the country for 20yrs, spent trillions of dollars and didn’t spend time building institutions, the police, army etc? A few weeks after they leave and the country falls apart to the Taliban?:mjtf:

The fukk were they doing there for 20yrs. That’s more than enough time to build a functioning state

You think they was there just training folks?!!?:mjlol::lolbron: somewhere a white man pockets constantly got fat off that occupation...