The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a blast in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I always try to warn queers that shyt ain't sweet in other countries,
Glad that you’re warning your fellow fakkits about the dangers they face over there, so they don’t get violated like you did. Very kind of you. Keep up the good work :salute:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
They did train them but a lot of the Afghan army and police were also Taliban sympathizers or actual members. You cannot enforce American/western values on non American/western peoples. It will never work.

It's messed up but if the Afghan people can't fight for their country then oh well. I got friends that I served with that deployed over there and the situation was jacked up a decade ago so it's no surprise that this was going to happen.

As long as Afghanistan doesn't become a haven for ISIS or Al Qaeda to launch attacks against the United States then fukk em. :manny:

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glad that you’re warning your fellow fakkits about the dangers they face over there, so they don’t get violated like you did. Very kind of you. Keep up the good work :salute:

I'm not your fellow fakkit my dude. I'm just warning your kind. It's okay for you to be a fakkit, I'm not judging you... Please quote me in full next time or don't at all.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They did train them but a lot of the Afghan army and police were also Taliban sympathizers or actual members. You cannot enforce American/western values on non American/western peoples. It will never work.

It's messed up but if the Afghan people can't find for their country then oh well. I got friends that I served with that deployed over there and the situation was jacked up a decade so it's no surprise that this was going to happen.

As long as Afghanistan doesn't become a haven for ISIS or Al Qaeda to launch attacks the United States then fukk em. :manny:

This is really all that matters...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This will be disastrous for Europeans, most likely another immigrant crisis like in 2015. Countries like Turkey or Belarus, that do the dirty work for Europeans, are getting tired of Germany and France treating them like shyt.

Afghanistan will be left for China to take care of, they consider them a strategic place to access Iran.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not your fellow fakkit my dude. I'm just warning your kind. It's okay for you to be a fakkit, I'm not judging you... Please quote me in full next time or don't at all.
You’ve just told this whole forum you were violated in Dubai because you’re a fakkit.

The coli is not judging you okay. We might not be fakkits like you but we understand

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
We would have had more progress working with and training the Talibans instead of fighting them and installing a weak, corrupt government. :manny: We could still be in talks with them, but it looks like China and Iran about to eat because we were too busy playing Captain Save a Hoe