The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Wasn’t a real army, it was full of ppl who did it for money. No incentive to really fight especially for a government that consisted of former warlords who never got punished for their crimes.

It is what it is, a lot of money wasted that could have been spent here instead of the halfass effort over there. US, China, Russia all been having talks with Taliban for a while now, will be interesting how they move internationally

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ask the women if you wanna play this game.

Its cool though.

Yall about to learn. Theres levels to this shyt.

America > Afghanistan. You'll figure it out.
Are you this vocal and aggressive towards Israel’s war crimes, including the rapes and murders of Palestinian women, over the past 50 years? :jbhmm:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
especially whenever Osama Bin Laden would just magically appear every once in a blue moon to deliver a taped message and them Cacs still couldn’t find their former agent :wow:
we should have listened to the devil's taped messages, he told us exactly what he was gonna do and succeeded even in death :ehh:
All that we have to do is to send two mujahidin to the furthest point east to raise a piece of cloth on which is written al-Qaida, in order to make the generals race there to cause America to suffer human, economic, and political losses without their achieving for it anything of note other than some benefits for their private companies. This is in addition to our having experience in using guerrilla warfare and the war of attrition to fight tyrannical superpowers, as we, alongside the mujahidin, bled Russia for 10 years, until it went bankrupt and was forced to withdraw in defeat - alhamdulillah. So we are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy - inshallah, and nothing is too great for Allah. For example, al-Qaida spent $500,000 on [9/11], while America, in the incident and its aftermath, lost – according to the lowest estimate – more than $500 billion. Meaning that every dollar of al-Qaida defeated a million dollars - bi'ithnillah, besides the loss of a huge number of jobs. As for the size of the economic deficit, it has reached record astronomical numbers estimated to total more than a trillion dollars. And even more dangerous and bitter for America is that the mujahidin recently forced Bush to resort to emergency funds to continue the fight in Afghanistan and Iraq, which is evidence of the success of the bleed-until-bankruptcy plan – bi'ithnillah.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Taliban aren't the good guys but that one poster is right Saudi Arabia is also a theocratic Authoritarian government that sucks they just happen to be our Ally. They still make hoes dress up like ninjas and they can't be outside without men, They executed people even kids for protesting and alot of those other Gulf countries be on the same time. Hell our other big Ally in the region is running a full apartheid state and we don't say a thing. Hell it's even illegal in some US States to say something about it. :manny:

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Non fakkits like me will be fine wherever we go :obama:

Sorry about your horrible experience in Dubai though. Homophobia is not cool. #loveislove

I had a blast in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. I always try to warn queers that shyt ain't sweet in other countries, they will lock your ass up! I support LGBTQ folks such as yourself, even though I don't agree with yall lifestyle...