The Afghanistan - Taliban Conflict

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
The Taliban does have widespread support there that’s in refutable. You don’t go into the for a decade then pop back up at full strength making these type of moves if you weren’t held down and supported all this time . The Taliban has support in the tribal regions. The Taliban has support in the Pashtun areas of Pakistan and their intelligence agency .

The simplistic view is Taliban = bad and the ANA = good in the eyes of Afghans

People try to tug at American heartstrings by bringing up how the Taliban are bad for Afghan women and their education which is true . However what they leave out is the same Afghan National Army Americans are training are the same men who go around and committing sexual assaults on young boys and have been doing it for decades .

People say the Taliban are animals for chopping off the hands of thieves …ignoring they fact that
The ANA will purposefully look away for those that commit crimes for a simple payoff .

The way we view things over here isn’t how the people view things over there . Nothing is black and white . Everything is gray over there .

Also Hitler and the Nazis did have support in Germany :dwillhuh:
:ohhh::ehh:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora

Different country, but this should give people a good idea on how corrupt these USA backed governments are. They are just as corrupt and abusive as the terrorist groups. This is why those groups get so much support.

Exactly and that’s what people fail to realize

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That article mentions nothing of a rape taking place. They ran away from home to be married. They were accused of having premarital sex. She was stoned to death and the guy was lashed.

fukked up situation. Such is life...

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20 years…..I’m saying this lightly when I say it really blows my mind that we’ve been in Afghanistan since I was in the damn 4th grade :dwillhuh: I remember them “War On Terror” days vividly….Back in the day when Al Qaeda was America’s latest boogeyman on the block.

All them post-9/11 color-coded warning alerts we would get about an “imminent” terrorist attack, especially whenever Osama Bin Laden would just magically appear every once in a blue moon to deliver a taped message and them Cacs still couldn’t find their former agent :wow:

I have a lotta nostalgia for the 2000’s but it definitely had its share of spooky ass moments.

You remember that shyt better than me. And I was in high school:russ:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
That article mentions nothing of a rape taking place. They ran away from home to be married. They were accused of having premarital sex. She was stoned to death and the guy was lashed.

fukked up situation. Such is life...
Yes, that article is not covering the specific situation I was talking about, but shows another incident of the same kind.
Is that not an atrocity?
What's your point, exactly?

mykey

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:This dumbass kid

Let me guess, the Talibans are really good guys but it’s the evil cac propaganda that’s portraying them as evil
The Taliban were choir boys when they had American support. Ronald Reagan even met them at the White House. FOH.

1280px-Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Exactly and that’s what people fail to realize
That video is really a good example of the dynamic. US picks a group that is willing to do their work but the group is full of corrupt ppl that harass, arrest, abuse, etc everyday folk. You can see why it that plan has failed all over Middle East and the Americas

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
That video is really a good example of the dynamic. US picks a group that is willing to do their work but the group is full of corrupt ppl that harass, arrest, abuse, etc everyday folk. You can see why it that plan has failed all over Middle East and the Americas
Yes and then we say we’re taking power away from terrorists when some segments of their society will say we’re putting terrorists back into power in their eyes .

they’re going to have to solve their own problems . It’s the only way it’s really going to work