The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I can just smell the vaginosis and trichomoniasis in this thread:scust:

:pachaha:i had a ex coworker that was an Asian dude talking about, "man I wish I had a girlfriend... I miss consistent sex:to:"

Me :huhldup:"you know you don't have to be in a relationship to get consistent buns right?"

To be fair, he probably would need to be in a relationship to have consistent sex:manny:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
bytches know the power of the poon and bess believe dey have no issues using it to trap a naive simp for 18 years.

:wow:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
So I messed with a chick years ago when I was younger, that straight up told me she was allergic to latex when I pulled the wrapper out.

I was like :ohhh:, damn people do be allergic that's why they was making those alternative material versions. I was gonna do something else but she was just on some put it in anyway:shaq: #pulloutgang

After that I went and got the latex alternative, when it was about to go down I showed her the box and she was like :francis: "Oatmeal, I can't use those either, I'll have a reaction"

I was like :stopitslime: what kind can you use then? She told me some brand that I'd have to get online so I had to smash raw again :manny:#pulloutgang #bustonherstomach

Third time came up and she was like you ready :demonic:, I was like :whoa: I didn't get the condoms yet then she hit me with "You already hit raw twice and I'm not pregnant"

Had me like :patrice:, you right but :lupe:...... then she climbed on top and took it brehs:damn: #pulloutgang #nutinyohair

And that was the last time I smashed that girl.....then she got pregnant like 4 months later by another dude :whew:
How you know that's not your kid and she pinned it on him?

:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ohhh:Only time I’ve worn a condom in the last ten years is when I was in Nigeria

• Dap
Reactions: UG.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Unless you watch your chick use birth control everyday and she has some lofty goals she's really taking steps towards like being a doctor, you better use a condom.

For me to go raw in a chick she gonna have to be hitting on all cylinders. Money right, mind right, body right.