The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Man they blew my mind finding out how casual they are giving up the p*ssy. To the point I was offended if I didn't fukk on the first night:picard:.
Never blew my mind cuz I started smashing chicks in a casual way. I didn’t have that HS sweetheart so never thought women weren’t giving it up easy. It’s sad when I meet grown ass men who still think women only have sex in relationships lol

Daps
Man they blew my mind finding out how casual they are giving up the p*ssy. To the point I was offended if I didn't fukk on the first night:picard:.

Lmao aye I done been like that before. Tha last 2 I met, both fucced tha 1st time we met up, tha only difference is wit tha 2nd one we was talking for like a month, tha 1st one was like a couple days. But tha sad thang is, both they p*ssy stank :scust: condoms we're involved after tha 1st one. If I woulda been able to smell it before I slid in I woulda grabbed tha rubber before hand. Shyt terrible. And that's another reason why I'm extra nervous 2 fuc a bytch

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Never blew my mind cuz I started smashing chicks in a casual way. I didn’t have that HS sweetheart so never thought women weren’t giving it up easy. It’s sad when I meet grown ass men who still think women only have sex in relationships lol

:pachaha:i had a ex coworker that was an Asian dude talking about, "man I wish I had a girlfriend... I miss consistent sex:to:"

Me :huhldup:"you know you don't have to be in a relationship to get consistent buns right?"

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:pachaha:i had a ex coworker that was an Asian dude talking about, "man I wish I had a girlfriend... I miss consistent sex:to:"

Me :huhldup:"you know you don't have to be in a relationship to get consistent buns right?"
Dudes like that can’t believe you can smash on the first night lol.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Get out yo feelings, my guy. Any nikka with common sense knows that a woman who doesn’t want kids will use BC along with condoms to protect themselves from STDs as well as pregnancy. BC wasn’t the topic of this conversation so that’s why I ain’t mention it, genius.

Also, I’m willing to bet all the money I have to my name that FAR more women became pregnant due to not requiring a nikka to strap up rather than a nikka “stealthing” them lol. I promise you that. You sound like of those twitter male feminists. Goofy azz nikka.
You're a fukking idiot breh
Asking a guy to strap up, she's giving him all the control
Women who don't want to get pregnant,use other forms of birth control that guarantee them they will never get pregnant accidentally

Condoms bust
Dudes can't put em on right
Put holes in them
Slip em off

Just shut up dry dikk ass nikka