The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

kdub83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bloom
:patrice:Now that I think about it, most of the women I've been with haven't asked for condoms or only did for a short period of time before going raw. All was trying to do things with their lives so they was not trying to get pregnant (on some type of BC). Should have thought more about STDs tho. I probably got save due to me having a relatively low body count.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Let me just say this.

A lot of y'all probably just started fukkin' in the past 15 or so years.

If you started back in the '90s after Magic Johnson & Eazy-E, yo ass was prolly wearing a condom.

Hell, condoms were everywhere back then, even at school and shyt.

We were terrified of HIV back then.

You new school 21st century nikkaz gonna learn your lesson, though

I mean, after Magic, if a nikka got cut playing pick up basketball, nikkaz would be runnin' off the court:russ:

I remember the "you got AIDS" rumors back in the day:dead:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Obligatory

images

:hubie:So do you guys think you the first to hit it raw or you just don't care who has been there before...
Chicks outchea knowingly and unknowingly fukking booty bandits raw...
If I was a dude and a chick DIDNT insist on a condom that would be the biggest red flag ever...

Easy p*ssy is never easy.:wow:

That's what I'm sayin'.

That's why I think a lot of folks in this generation (20s & teens) grew up in the post-AIDS scare generation where they aint scared like we was in the '90s.

I started fukkin' the year after Eazy-E died and boy I was so damn scared:mjlol:
I remember the "you got AIDS" rumors back in the day:dead:

Man, there was this dude we went to high-school with who just had real acne and nikkaz used to say he had AIDS and shyt:russ:

That shyt was sooooo cruel now I think about it.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Yea, only had 2 request that i wear one.

fukked around w/ 2 other chicks that was on some, yea, i make sure dudes get tested before having sex w/ them AND use protection.

I fukked both w/o a test n w/o protection.

Plus! 1 of the chicks I was fukking w/ a few yrs back actually made me wear one the couple of times we fukked. Thing is my daughter was born shortly after. We stopped talking, then she ends up pregnant...lol

End of the day they enjoy sex as much as we do, enjoy raw sex as much as we do and can be just as careless as we are.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
The amount of times this happens with me :snoop: even when I tell a ting I don’t have a condom and we should wait they’ll even insist they’ll just rub my dikk on their p*ssy or just put the tip only to slide in :snoop: