Daps
I wore condoms for my protection. Now I don’t have too:mjlit:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I made a thread here last year where there was a study showing that women’s decision on whether or not to use protection largely depends on how attractive the male is.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
a man should have the final word realistically and biologically imo if one should be used
i dont look down on women because they want to have sex without contraception

we both know we want to feel that real shyt, that shyt that makes your body feel real good

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
When a woman pushes you out of her takes the condom off then puts you back inside her.
Boi that shyt has you like
mjcrybanderas-gif.3906
Afterwards
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

they be like take this fukking shyt off and fukk me deep!!:birdman::steviej::ufdup::krs::ahh::noah::whew::deadmanny:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I made a thread here last year where there was a study showing that women’s decision on whether or not to use protection largely depends on how attractive the male is.

Real shyt...if a woman is really feeling u, she gonna wanna feel ALL of u with no barrier.

Why u think so many women have kids or got burned by an ain't shyt or trifling type dude? She was turned on by his physical and don't let him have a strong game or mouthpiece to add to his natural attractiveness....he really gonna turn her on then. But yes it starts with the physical...that's biology and nature at its finest.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Doubt it. Women are out here masturbating with fingers, dildos, cucumbers, and other shyt. Doubt that most will rather the condom off and risk pregnancy or stds vs condom on with less sensation.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
Doubt it. Women are out here masturbating with fingers, dildos, cucumbers, and other shyt. Doubt that most will rather the condom off and risk pregnancy or stds vs condom on with less sensation.

How old are you? Girls these days really don’t care for condoms. I can only count one girl that asked about condoms before we had sex. Chicks these days are too used to raw.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Obligatory

images

:hubie:So do you guys think you the first to hit it raw or you just don't care who has been there before...
Chicks outchea knowingly and unknowingly fukking booty bandits raw...
If I was a dude and a chick DIDNT insist on a condom that would be the biggest red flag ever...

Easy p*ssy is never easy.:wow:
See that's one major reason why I don't get why a lot of women be having raw sex. I even dated and talked to women who don't like using condoms all the time. I feel its too many people outchea irresponsible and u touched an important point...a lot of bisexual men outchea. Also so many men go to jail and ain't no telling what habits they picked up. Then, u gotta factor those who use intravenous drugs (sharing needles) and the people who will fuk anyone regardless of sexual orientation and have multiple random partners.

I can't blame people who prefer raw sex because it is natural and its biology but its scary when u think of the unfavorable circumstances that raw sex can bring. U just can't trust everyone with ur health.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
As a woman, if a woman says she does not want to use a condom and you haven't been tested together, you need to run. These are not the women you want to have children with...just saying.
U right, however, some people react on impulse and if they very turned on by their partner....they would rather go raw. Its just so risky tho but I understand why folks do it.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
As a woman, if a woman says she does not want to use a condom and you haven't been tested together, you need to run. These are not the women you want to have children with...just saying.
To me that would seem so obvious but after reading thru this thread with these gentlemen I guess it's not.
If somebody capable of giving me an STD or holding me financially hostage for 18 to life looked at me on some :mjlit:"Raw 100%" that's terrifying lmao!:hamster: