The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Hit a hoe raw first night a couple years ago...then the bytch tried to put it on me talkin bout some “you wasn’t saying all that when you fukked me raw” :wow:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
i'll say... i was shocked by the amount of women who would have let me hit raw if i didn't insist on wearing a condom myself when i first became sexually active.

these days that shyt is damn near normal though and they wonder why STDs going up.

women are reckless as hell, which is why the #metoo movement is a straight scam, but that's for another topic

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Women are almost or just as reckless as men when it comes to unprotected sex. Its not natural to use condoms and women want to feel the dikk and nutt in their warm wet pussies raw just like men wanna feel the wet warm tight walls raw and not pull out. This is nature....not rocket science.

And sad to think I grew up sheltered and naive and thought women wasn't h0es. Boy did I learn later in life that women aren't much different than men in certain areas like sex and being a h0e.

NobleDrewAli

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a fukking idiot breh
Asking a guy to strap up, she's giving him all the control
Women who don't want to get pregnant,use other forms of birth control that guarantee them they will never get pregnant accidentally

Condoms bust
Dudes can't put em on right
Put holes in them
Slip em off

Just shut up dry dikk ass nikka

Lol you ole no reading comprehension having azz nikka. You just said everything That I did in my previous post to you as far as other methods of birth control.

Women should require men to wear condoms at LEAST to protect themselves from STDs if anything. Also, other methods of birth control aren’t always 100% effective. What if she misses her pill? What if her IUD comes out on accident, her patch comes off, etc.

Bottom line is women are responsible for who and what goes into their body and if she ain’t tryna risk pregnancy or disease a condom should be required to enter her no matter if she has other methods of BC or not.

The majority of nikkas ain’t out here stealthing and putting holes in condoms to trap bytches with babies breh. If that was the case these nikkas wouldn’t be running off when she come up pregnant. They are busting in these heauxs because they (women) allow nikkas to hit raw and in a lot of cases be begging for the nut.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Let me just say this.

A lot of y'all probably just started fukkin' in the past 15 or so years.

If you started back in the '90s after Magic Johnson & Eazy-E, yo ass was prolly wearing a condom.

Hell, condoms were everywhere back then, even at school and shyt.

We were terrified of HIV back then.

You new school 21st century nikkaz gonna learn your lesson, though

I mean, after Magic, if a nikka got cut playing pick up basketball, nikkaz would be runnin' off the court:russ:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Thread is so true. shyt is like dope in the vein to them. Does crazy shyt to their brains.