The act of not wearing a condom is initiated by women most of the time

Daps
I've been fukking since 17...
I'm 30 now and have had maybe 5 women mention using condoms or getting std tested.
And that's just from dating...
Don't even get me started on the amount of wives or girlfriends I've raw dogged when I was actively swinging.

I'm batting at 30 sumn, you?

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I'm batting at 30 sumn, you?

I know people are gonna say ducktales...
But I know it's 100+ by now
I was in a monogamous relationship from 08-14. Missed out on the easiest amount of p*ssy a young man could get in his college career.
When we broke up in fall of 14 I was around 15 bodies.

:francis:i had a lot of much needed catching up to do.

If money was in p*ssy I'd be a millionaire by now:snoop:.

Daps
I was in a monogamous relationship from 08-14. Missed out on the easiest amount of p*ssy a young man could get in his college career.

Naa I believe you, it seem as if college broads is easy to hit. I never hit one tho, I be kinna nervous to fucc nowadays tho cuz bytches got so many options u never truly know wtf they doing bts.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Yeah, these young girls are wild. Been wild, but now :bryan:

Last edited:

El negrito de tejas

Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Naa I believe you, it seem as if college broads is easy to hit. I never hit one tho, I be kinna nervous to fucc nowadays tho cuz bytches got so many options u never truly know wtf they doing bts.

I learned a long time ago don't ever think a woman is not fukking somebody else. You come at them with a none judgemental demeanor they'll let you know they got other dudes they fukk on the side you're just their favorite they call more often.

I had this one white chick in casual conversation tell me I turned her into "slut" because we were fukking at least 3 times a week. When I moved to the other side of town and 3 times a week turned into once every 2 weeks... Well she had to find somebody more consistent:francis:.

:skip:my face when I found out I wasn't the only dude.

:merchant:my face when I found out I wasn't the only one busting up in her.

Daps
I learned a long time ago don't ever think a woman is not fukking somebody else. You come at them with a none judgemental demeanor they'll let you know they got other dudes they fukk on the side you're just their favorite they call more often.

I had this one white chick in casual conversation tell me I turned her into "slut" because we were fukking at least 3 times a week. When I moved to the other side of town and 3 times a week turned into once every 2 weeks... Well she had to find somebody more consistent:francis:.

:russ::laff: lmao, aye, that's what happen when u fw them white girls. I never dated/ fucced anybody outside my race, Idk what that feel like

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

That just tells you evertime with a woman, you go hard in the paint. Get in the gym fellas. Work on your form.... :sas2:

El negrito de tejas

Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
:russ::laff: lmao, aye, that's what happen when u fw them white girls. I never dated/ fucced anybody outside my race, Idk what that feel like

Man they blew my mind finding out how casual they are giving up the p*ssy. To the point I was offended if I didn't fukk on the first night:picard:.