The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
there are countless educated Black people both here and abroad, why hasn't this cultural revolution happened yet?

No black hiring power and lack of black unity at the higher income brackets partly because of lack of ability to hire other blacks with impunity.
There needs to be a few black people at the top of the food chain before they can start throwing those ladders down.

Our poor and dumb percentage wise make up a larger percentage of our race than other races. And our poor and uneducated have a high relevance in our culture compared to other groups. I posted on here about the Black suburb of Mo City problem that the poor hood kids have a crazy amount of influence over the suburban black kids which leads to black kids that have a lawyer and doctor as their parents getting into all types of bullshyt, and regressing socially/economically instead of progressing.

Also, egalitarianism runs deep in the black collective conscious, wealthy blacks spend more time and thought embracing and looking out for our poor and uneducated than other groups, and we don't shame people into trying to get out of poverty or getting an education.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No black hiring power and lack of black unity at the higher income brackets partly because of lack of ability to hire other blacks with impunity.
Their needs to be a few black people at the top of the food chain before they can start throwing those ladders down.

Our poor and dumb percentage wise make up a larger percentage of our race than other races. And our poor and uneducated have a high relevance in our culture compared to other groups. I posted on here about the Black suburb of Mo City problem that the poor hood kids have a crazy amount of influence over the suburban black kids which leads to black kids that have a lawyer and doctor as their parents getting into all types of bullshyt, and regressing socially/economically instead of progressing.

Also, egalitarianism runs deep in the black collective conscious, wealthy blacks spend more time and thought embracing and looking out for our poor and uneducated than other groups, and we don't shame people into trying to get out of poverty or getting an education.

what is this food chain and who's at the top of it now if they aren't Black people?

where can we find the percentage of "poor and dumb" of other races?

ignorethis

Daps
what is this food chain and who's at the top of it now if they aren't Black people?

where can we find the percentage of "poor and dumb" of other races?

:comeon: I like you as a poster but you're being intentionally dense.

Whites/Jews make up majority of the top earners in the USA, black make up 1.4% of the "one percent" and are the lowest earners in the "one percent", that has to improve.
http://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2011/12/01/wealth-top-1-percent-varies-race#.VU5O-txVhBc

dcf31d3127fcade7a6bd1ca77daaa35c6df687d6.jpg

It's common knowledge that blacks have the highest rates of poverty and high school dropouts, while having the lowest rates of college education attainment.

Bro, blacks in the USA have problems, and pretending those problems aren't there isn't gonna make them go away.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:comeon: I like you as a poster but you're being intentionally dense.

Whites/Jews make up majority of the top earners in the USA, black make up 1.4% of the "one percent" and are the lowest earners in the "one percent", that has to improve.
http://www.dukechronicle.com/articles/2011/12/01/wealth-top-1-percent-varies-race#.VU5O-txVhBc

dcf31d3127fcade7a6bd1ca77daaa35c6df687d6.jpg

It's common knowledge that blacks have the highest rates of poverty and high school dropouts, while having the lowest rates of college education attainment.

Bro, blacks in the USA have problems, and pretending those problems aren't there isn't gonna make them go away.

I'm not suggesting that Blacks in America don't have problems, I agree, we do, what can Black people do that they haven't been doing to increase Black hiring power and "Black unity?"

ignorethis

Daps
I'm not suggesting that Blacks in America don't have problems, I agree, we do, what can Black people do that they haven't been doing to increase Black hiring power and "Black unity?"
I don't know, I'm not a social scientist or economist.

I just know there are serious problems and somehow they needs to get fixed from within.
It's either they get fixed or blacks remain at the bottom of the totem pole forever.

Cause begging other groups to stop looking down on us and to help us out our situation ain't working.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
So I started listening to Neely Fuller rebroadcast on Youtube.
I also read the works of People like Claude Anderson and Chancellor Williams as well as a few other notables.

After all the dialogue and talk, suggestions and plans how end our oppression I realize its all basically a waste time. People like Neely Fuller repeats themselves over and over and Claude Anderson is excellent but easy for people to ignore.

So I have come to these realities:

-There no collective "Black community " with one agenda and purpose. And I seriously doubt if there ever realistically will be one. I doubt you will get millions of Blacks to agree on anything other that for the most part are situations is generally fukk up.

-"African-Americans" are just Americans that come from a low station in life. We here came as slaves, the lowest possible position. And how you start is usually how you finish.

- Whites aren't particularly evil they just saw an opportunity and exploited it.

Most people groups and individuals suffer from forms of greed and narcissism and exploit people when given the opportunity. Whites are no exception people. Nor are Blacks.

- No one will end "White Supremacy" Like everything else the benefits a few while hurting most it will eventually fall on its face. Its inevitable. Just probably not in our life time.

- All these books, talk show programs podcasts and documentaries on racism and examining "White Supremacy" are a waste of time. They just angry for the sake of being angry.

-Most people look down on blacks because they can and its convenient. Its not any deeper than that. They aren't jealously and don't generally see nothing sexy about us.

The one Thing I may add is they fear if were to "wake up" you would do at least half the things to them that they were able to do to you.

- So called "c00ning" is just a survival mechanism. Most people want to play with the winners and not sulk with the losers.

The same things with self hate. Who wants to be associated with the permanent underdog?

- Only thing that would Change things is if a handful of amoral ,highly intelligent, crafty and sometimes downright evil Blacks got together and sat at the table and put together a selfish agenda that would make life better for themselves but help black people residually.

So if it meant sacrificing 75% of Black folk to make life MUCH better for themselves and 25% of Black folks then that is what they would do.

- While I believe in higher power(s) don't believe justice to more than an abstract concept in our physical universe.

So black folks don't deserve justice nor the right to live in the face of more powerful people just because they want it.

In other words, If you want something plan, scheme manipulate and take it in blood if necessary. Preferably with a borrowed knife.

These are just the thoughts of a low down long shoe.

Sometimes Chili, but never Silly.

Rock On....

@ the first three bolded i agree.....

I honestly think those people on the whole "whites are inherently evil and subconsciously jealous whiles we are gods, great people, ect. (and things that aline w/ that rhetoric) are simply over compensating for our... "lack" of achievements the past 600 years....I also feel like they are rationalizing what has happened for it to make sense and are over compensating.

@ the 4th bolded and just overall idea of this post....Ima let you hear i quote that kinda shook me.

" Everybody is a sell out....The only ones to deny that simply don't have an offer on the table. For example, You can hate america, the government, what America stands for, and everything it dose. However, once that same government offers you a million a year salary with premium benefits and vacation time....your mind will get to thinking. It might not be immediately, but it'll wait. It can wait a couple years till you're older....maybe your original plan didnt work out, you have a wedding to pay for and some kids that need support.....it'll wait, and it'll be there. At that point your mind starts to rationalize, you start thinking "oh it's not that bad...let me look at the positives!!". An who knows, maybe you don't budge....but when your 1 in 1000 you don't even fukking matter anyway."

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tariq Nasheed has not created a movement for white supremacy and what will it take for Black people to become more organized and less "all over the place?

Bruh, don't try that Nelly Fuller shyt on me. It will take the educated blacks to form organizations in there respective industries ACROSS AMERICA and take ownership of their communities. "The united black doctors of America", "the united construction industry of America", putting together stuff like that and trying to control the capital in the community. shyt like this is not the focus, the focus is "white supremacy", thats why the ones who are so called "awaken" think making movies like Dear White People is doing something, or "challenging white supremacy" aka fighting with non black peoples opinions and views on twitter. Begging whites that their lives matter. The perspective is ALL WRONG.

Last edited:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't know, I'm not a social scientist or economist.

I just know there are serious problems and somehow they needs to get fixed from within.
It's either they get fixed or blacks remain at the bottom of the totem pole forever.

Cause begging other groups to stop looking down on us and to help us out our situation ain't working.

This again.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
@ the first three bolded i agree.....

I honestly think those people on the whole "whites are inherently evil and subconsciously jealous whiles we are gods, great people, ect. (and things that aline w/ that rhetoric) are simply over compensating for our... "lack" of achievements the past 600 years....I also feel like they are rationalizing what has happened for it to make sense and are over compensating.

@ the second bolded and just overall idea of this post....Ima let you hear i quote that kinda shook me.

" Everybody is a sell out....The only ones to deny that simply don't have an offer on the table. For example, You can hate america, the government, what America stands for, and everything it dose. However, once that same government offers you a million a year salary with premium benefits and vacation time....your mind will get to thinking. It might not be immediately, but it'll wait. It can wait a couple years till you're older....maybe your original plan didnt work out, you have a wedding to pay for and some kids that need support.....it'll wait, and it'll be there. At that point your mind starts to rationalize, you start thinking "oh it's not that bad...let me look at the positives!!". An who knows, maybe you don't budge....but when your 1 in 1000 you don't even fukking matter anyway."

you can completely take what white people have done to Blacks out of the equation and just look at what they've done to the Native Americans and still reach the conclusion that whites are a barbaric group of people.

to your second point, the same thing can be said of drug dealers selling drugs to their own people, Ricky Ross for example, on the surface he could have been a person who hated drugs, when he realized the money he could net by selling drugs, his mind began to rationalize why it wasn't such a bad idea to sell drugs to his own people, "I'm not destroying my community, I'm just selling the drugs, I'm not forcing them to buy the drugs". Not quite sure why such a statement "kinda shook" you, when people have an opportunity to change their lives significantly for the better, many will sacrifice their morals to do it.

:francis:

Bruh, don't try that Nelly Fuller shyt on me. It will take the educated blacks to form organizations in there respective industries ACROSS AMERICA and take ownership of their communities. "The united black doctors of America", "the united construction industry of America", putting together stuff like that and trying to control the capital in the community. shyt like this is not the focus, the focus is "white supremacy", thats why the ones who are so called "awaken" think making movies like Dear White People is doing something, or "challenging white supremacy" aka fighting with non white peoples opinions and views on twitter. Begging whites that their lives matter. The perspective is ALL WRONG.

why don't these industries exist, are you seriously suggesting that educated Blacks are so focused on white supremacy that they're not focusing on taking over their communities? if so, that's completely absurd. Black educated people are focused on survival and providing for their families. In your opinion, what would it take for Black people to unify to create these organizations and industries, are they really so distracted by white supremacy that they are unable to unify?

:lupe:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I don't really know what to do about white ppl...there's just too damn many of them

Ignore them as much as possible and focus on your own kind's progress through self love, reeducation, and building up our own economy.

The only real answer to systematic white supremacy is unified black excellence.

Starski

Superstar
Daps
you can completely take what white people have done to Blacks out of the equation and just look at what they've done to the Native Americans and still reach the conclusion that whites are a barbaric group of people.

to your second point, the same thing can be said of drug dealers selling drugs to their own people, Ricky Ross for example, on the surface he could have been a person who hated drugs, when he realized the money he could net by selling drugs, his mind began to rationalize why it wasn't such a bad idea to sell drugs to his own people, "I'm not destroying my community, I'm just selling the drugs, I'm not forcing them to buy the drugs". Not quite sure why such a statement "kinda shook" you, when people have an opportunity to change their lives significantly for the better, many will sacrifice their morals to do it.

Yes, they were the most violent in recent history because they had power....There is no difference in my eyes between a man who steals a dollar and someone stealing a million.....only difference was one was in a better situation than the other. I don't believe in inherent differences, that simple.

And yeah, the quote shook me cause it shows that everyone is a "sell-0out /c00n" in disguise. They just don't have a chance to c00n yet. An lets say thats even 50% true....it's going to make change on a massive scale hard..... Thats why i always say stop giving af about the "black american community / all blacks " and just focus on the community your living in and that only. Smaller goals are more easily attainable.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

why don't these industries exist, are you seriously suggesting that educated Blacks are so focused on white supremacy that they're not focusing on taking over their communities? if so, that's completely absurd. Black educated people are focused on survival and providing for their families. In your opinion, what would it take for Black people to unify to create these organizations and industries, are they really so distracted by white supremacy that they are unable to unify?

:lupe:

Your trying to do the circular Nelly Fuller argument thing :russ:. I already answered your question. It will take black people in their respective fields coming together to control their industries in their community, they CAN control the capital in their community. Basically viewing themselves as a community and taking advantage of THEMSELVES and the money thats ALREADY in their OWN communities. The dollar is not bouncing in the black community for a reason.

I wasn't referring to black education people when referring to white supremacy, I was referring to these social commenters and leaders who are influencing people. They are fighting "white supremacy" when the stuff Im saying is what they need to focus on and be carving out. The funny thing is the "c00n" that tariq interviewed was absolutely right, he said he didn't care about white supremacy and was interested in black people building back family values and businesses. Its funny, its the c00ns who actually have the right idea :mjlol: its you guys with your victimization from whites that have it backwards and confused.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Of course, genociding your own people is counterproductive. That's like punching yourself out 20 times and trying to glean benefit from it. More people equals more power, generally. You morons who want to kill unsatisfactory blacks sound like Margaret Sanger, who was a white supremacist.

Even a broken clock is right twice in a day. Sanger wanted to rid poverty. She came from poverty and associated it with too many children. Unless people are willing to diligently grind to correct injustice the redistribution of wealth, then family planning is crucial. God knows how cousins Ray Ray and the Chief Keefs of the world are a financial and spiritual drain on society. Don't agree with her agenda or her views but she did give women control over their bodies. Children of unintended pregnancies where the parents are in conflict usually turn out to be shyt, not Messiahs. Which is often why "mixed" people are wonky in the head.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
What is better?

Fighting white supremacy vs cultural revolution

Fighting white supremacy:

Fighting for the love of cacs, whining about "racism" when they don't want to live or mix with you or call you a name, and complaining until finally they all love you and give you positions in their industrys/economy (you will never own them).

Cultural revolution:

Restoring order/rules/codes of conduct in the black communities. Creating your own industries owned by your people which will create your upper/middle class. Now having the power to project which every image of yourself you please and create your own identity because no one can dictate to you what is "proper and not proper" etc etc

-------------------------------------------------

Fighting "white supremacy" is a waste of time and focuses on the wrong things. It focuses on whining about what some chink, or spic said like we don't clown these people anytime we feel our damn selves. Whining about other groups not allowing you to dilute them AND YOURSELF with IR marriage that you no pride c00ns have. It focuses on discrimination in white workplaces (which has already been addressed anyway with affirmative action and being able to go to HR for racial shyt). It focuses on getting everyone to love blacks and never say anything disparaging about them. Its complete bytchassness.

In the black community its not about saving anyone either. The cultural revolution happens with our educated people and people who want to rise up. We will become the middle/upper class and the dumbness will stay at the bottom and do the low end shyt once the industries are created. Just like EVERY other community, they have the option to rise up if they CHOOSE to wake up, and a lot will after they see the success. Notice how the cultural revolution has nothing to do with cac's either, its a black effort, and nothing anyone can stop. The only thing in white society we address is LAW, and when we need to manipulate that and the system for our own benefits. Just like everyone else.

Legit post, i respect your intellect and vision.