The Absurdity of White Supremacy Hustle

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I would say to keep reading and watching more videos but overall I respect your points. It's good to have multiple contexts to view the situation through

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
White population is decreasing because they choose to have careers before starting family's.

Too many black people have kids out of wedlock without education and marriage first.

We can blame cacs while floyd laughs about the idea of white supremacy...
full

White population is decreasing because of low fertility, white people actually desire more children than they're having, many simply can't have them. Both Black and Hispanics have higher fertility rates than whites, another hot topic at storm front, they know that if whites don't start having more babies, they're in big trouble.

:francis:

Truth200

Banned
Daps

I would rather hear Neely Fuller tell rappers to make songs about painting houses, doing carpentry and rebuilding the ghetto.

He believes black people don't have the intelligence to not kill each other over worthless tribal gang violence?

Does he blame cacs for the million black people who senselessly slaughtered each other in Rwanda over 3 months?

Sounds like he's selling black inferiority just like Tariq does all day everyday...

Does he believe cacs force Jay-Z at gunpoint to make rap about selling crack and destroying the black community sound cool to teens?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
White population is decreasing because of low fertility, white people actually desire more children than they're having, many simply can't have them. Both Black and Hispanics have higher fertility rates than whites, another hot topic at storm front, they know that if whites don't start having more babies, they're in big trouble.

Really? How high was the fertility rates of whites in South Africa.

Truth200

Banned
Daps

No they believe race mixing via Jews pushing multiculturalism in their countries is causing the white population to decrease.

full
full
full

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I would rather hear Neely Fuller tell rappers to make songs about painting houses, doing carpentry and rebuilding the ghetto.

He believes black people don't have the intelligence to not kill each other with worthless gang violence?

Does he blame cacs for the million black people who senselessly slaughtered each other in Rwanda over 3 months?

Just sounds like he's selling black inferiority just like Tariq does all day everyday...

Does he believe cacs force Jay-Z at gunpoint to make selling crack and destroying the black community sound cool to teens?

What's ironic is that these are all white supremacist talking points, and whites are to blame for the Rwandan genocide as whites are responsible for dividing up Africa the way they saw fit not taking into consideration the way the natives divided the land forcing enemies to live on the lands of their enemies thus creating the situation in Rwanda.

You're white so it only makes sense that you're parroting white supremacist talking points and blaming Jews, who I'm sure you don't believe are white because whites love to make a distinction between themselves and Jews to so they can absolve themselves of any responsibilities for the atrocities they've committed.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
What's ironic is that these are all white supremacist talking points, and whites are to blame for the Rwandan genocide as whites are responsible for dividing up Africa the way they saw fit not taking into consideration the way the natives divided the land forcing enemies to live on the lands of their enemies thus creating the situation in Rwanda.

You're white so it only makes sense that you're parroting white supremacist talking points and blaming Jews, who I'm sure you don't believe are white because whites love to make a distinction between themselves and Jews to so they can absolve themselves of any responsibilities for the atrocities they've committed.

My family is mix race Irish and Jamaican so i have the ability to be objective.

When i look in the mirror my skin, eyes and hair are all darker than the NBA's MVP this season.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
White population is decreasing because they choose to have careers before starting family's.

Too many black people have kids out of wedlock without education and marriage first.

We can blame cacs while floyd laughs about the idea of white supremacy...
full
So a few slipping through the cracks mean that everything is fine?

You can't be this naive. Are you really trying to tell me to turn a blind eye to racist activities? To black people who fall thanks to white racists and not just capitalism?

White racists aren't just doing nothing. They are putting in work to shut down black people. :snoop:

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Are you really trying to tell me to turn a blind eye to racist activities? To black people who fall thanks to white racists and not just capitalism?.

I never told you that so please stop jumping to such conclusions.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
No they believe race mixing via Jews pushing multiculturalism in their countries is causing the white population to decrease.

full
full
full

The white population is decreasing because white people aren't having enough babies, even if white people only procreate with other whites and completely stopped race mixing that would not magically increase the fertility of white women.

Yes, race mixing is frowned upon by cacs but the rate of white race mixing isn't so outrageous that White people aren't having babies with other whites, the problem is that whites have lower fertility and aren't able to have enough babies and have to supplement that with options like invitro-fertilization.

Storm front post.
In order to sustain a civilization, we must have at least 2.11 kids per family.
In Europe, the white fertility rate ranges from 1.2-2.01
Arabs and the muslims horde, roughly 3.0-8.1
And more are pouring in, thanks to the Jews and the Liberals.
In America, it is 1.6 for an white family.
We will become a minority by 2043.
If you really don't want to become a minority, then have more kids.
Don't you agree? AND DON'T INTERMIX.

100 years ago, one in every four people on earth were white.
Now it is one in ever seven.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Looking at your post where you try to direct my eyes to poor whites and away from racist whites what else were you saying?

I'm saying to you don't let a anyone tell you you're inferior to a cac because that's exactly what the belief of "white supremacy" really is.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Really? How high was the fertility rates of whites in South Africa.

If a new study is anything to go by, South Africa’s white population may be extinct by the year 2161.

A new report by the South African Institute of Race Relations revealed this week that the country’s white population was declining by about 0.3% every five years.

The decline has been attributed by the institute to lowered fertility rates affecting the middle class across all population groups, as well to continued white emigration.

City Press extrapolated the figures and discovered that, if the current decline trends persisted, white South Africans would be extinct by the year 2161.

Figures contained in the institute’s yearly South Africa Survey showed that South Africa’s white and Indian population were declining, while the country’s coloured and black African population groups were growing.

http://www.news24.com/archives/city-press/south-africas-new-endangered-species-white-people-20150430

Truth200

Banned
Daps
The white population is decreasing because white people aren't having enough babies, even if white people only procreate with other whites and completely stopped race mixing that would not magically increase the fertility of white women.

Yes, race mixing is frowned upon by cacs but the rate of white race mixing isn't so outrageous that White people aren't having babies with other whites, the problem is that whites have lower fertility and aren't able to have enough babies and have to supplement that with options like invitro-fertilization..

That's because they want to have careers and money before starting families.

You would need to show me more statistics and charts ect to prove your point on fertility of white women.