The 3rd installment of Divergent flopped hard

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I gave the 1st one a chance cause i saw Meki Phife was in it.

The second one was PURE TRASH!!:scust: i have the new one on my Plex server. I have zero desire to watch it.

You know what teen movies i like tho? The Maze Runner joint. The sequel was even wilder! :gladbron: are they doing a 3rd i wonder?:jbhmm:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
wow

i just watched Allegiant earlier today too

the series isnt as bad as people are making it out to be,i just think people are tired of these type of movies plus they split it into 2 movies which was a mistake

i actually like the Divergent series more than Hunger Games and Maze Runner

the 2nd Maze Runner was absolutely horrible

i can see the 3rd one flopping harder than the 3rd Divergent movie

on a another note,if i was Netflix i'd hop all over this

i could see the final movie and tv series being really successful on netflix
What is the Colis consensus on the Maze Runner movies? I liked them WAY more than Divergent.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What is the Colis consensus on the Maze Runner movies? I liked them WAY more than Divergent.
1st one was piff

better than all the Divergent and Hunger Games movies

2nd one was ass

worst than all the Divergent and Hunger Games movies

that 2nd one made me completely lose interest in the series

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I saw this announcement earlier and I doubt Shailene Woodley's agents are going to allow her to star in a tv movie at this point in her career:scusthov:
They trying to go the CW's "100" route with the series. They see how popular that show is...
if its on Netflix i dont see why her agent would have a problem with it

Idris did a Netflix movie

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
wow

the series isnt as bad as people are making it out to be,i just think people are tired of these type of movies plus they split it into 2 movies which was a mistake

I got half way through that book and dropped it. The first and second books were acceptable but the third one was garbage. I got spoiled on the ending of the third book and it's stupid. I gotta admit it takes balls to do what they did but it's still stupid.

They should have never split the third book.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
if its on Netflix i dont see why her agent would have a problem with it

Idris did a Netflix movie
Idris started from TV and still does Luther whenever he wants on TV. That Netflix movie was no big deal for him and probably something he wanted to do anyway. Only way she does TV is the project is guaranteed to get nominated for Emmy's and is on HBO. She not coming to TV to do a lackluster YA movie of a failed movie franchise...

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn! Maybe im tripping. :dwillhuh:

I remember watching it and enjoying the fukk out of it. I will revisit it.
Dudes going overboard fam:mjlol: it wasn't as good as the first but WOAT sequel of all time?!?:childplease:

Edit: @STAN JONES you really fukk with the Divergent series like that?? Most people seem to agree that it's definitely one of the weaker YA adaptations to come out. Especially considering its box office results. I doubt Netflix could give a single fukk about this. :russ:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
wow

Yea...the teen craze is over...unless the books are really good nobody wants to see it. For a while they were trying to turn any and everything into the next Twilight or Harry Potter. fukk outta here Hollywood :camby: Let it happen organically. Stop trying to force garbage down people's throats.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
I gave the 1st one a chance cause i saw Meki Phife was in it.

The second one was PURE TRASH!!:scust: i have the new one on my Plex server. I have zero desire to watch it.

You know what teen movies i like tho? The Maze Runner joint. The sequel was even wilder! :gladbron: are they doing a 3rd i wonder?:jbhmm:

Not a teen show/book but, young adult....fukk with The Magicians bruh...

I promise you'll like it. I couldn't put those books down. I was disgusted when I finished them. They were a mixture of Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia and College debauchery.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yea...the teen craze is over...unless the books are really good nobody wants to see it. For a while they were trying to turn any and everything into the next Twilight or Harry Potter. fukk outta here Hollywood :camby: Let it happen organically. Stop trying to force garbage down people's throats.
Doesn't help that all the books were more or less the Hunger Games but slightly tweaked.