The 3rd installment of Divergent flopped hard

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The quality definitely fell off after the first movie and that's a big reason why it's not making money but I also think people are getting tired of dystopia movies driven by teenagers
Who out of the leads is a teenager :ohhh:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Who out of the leads is a teenager :ohhh:
When are teenage roles actually played by teenagers breh :stopitslime:.

When Jennifer Lawrence first played Katniss she was 21. Katniss was supposed to be 16. This is not new :stopitslime:

You're acting like this movie doesn't have source material. The main character Tris was supposed to be like 16 years old in the first movie.

We know the demographic they are targeting. Ain't rocket science breh :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
When are teenage roles actually played by teenagers breh :stopitslime:.

When Jennifer Lawrence first played Katniss she was 21. Katniss was supposed to be 16. This is not new :stopitslime:

You're acting like this movie doesn't have source material. The main character Tris was supposed to be like 16 years old in the first movie.

We know the demographic they are targeting. Ain't rocket science breh :francis:
Don't get snippy with me, you said the movie is driven by teenagers when it's not, could care less what the characters ages are in the book this ain't the 80s or 70s if they really wanted a teen they would have gotten a teen see Tom holland/Spiderman. Who these flicks are aimed at is another conversation entirely

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This is what people need to boycott. I think The Hobbit was the first one to split one story into multiple movies and now they're all doing it to milk every last cent out of people. I refuse to watch any of them. :yeshrug:

Not the first one. Harry Potter series spilt the seventh book into two.

Hobbit was the first one I believe to split one book into THREE. Which was a fukking TERRIBLE decision

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
girl i know got all these books
But when I asked her about seeing this she did a :usure::scust:combo

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Hobbit was the first one I believe to split one book into THREE. Which was a fukking TERRIBLE decision
Forgot about Harry Potter.

Yeah, I was excited when they announced The Hobbit, but when I found out they split the shortest book into THREE fukking movies, I was out. :fukkit:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

The Divergent franchise just got some seriously bad news, and we’ve got all the details right here on Clevver News.
The Divergent Series: Allegiant had the lowest opening the franchise has ever seen, and now they’re paying the price… literally.
The Divergent Series: Allegiant opened last weekend and raked in an embarrassing $29 million dollars, which just ain’t gonna cut it considering the movie took around $110 million dollar to make in the first place. That, and the fact that the first and second films each grossed nearly double the amount that Allegiant has seen, has led Summit and Lionsgate to seriously cut the budget of the fourth film, The Divergent Series: Ascendant, set to be released next Summer.
The Hollywood Reporter broke the sad news that the second film in the two-part finale will see a significant decrease in it’s budget. Although the exact amount of money is being kept on the DL, the movie is allegedly going to lose at least several million dollars… Ouch.
Moviegoers and fans of the franchise have stated that Allegiant was kinda… slow, probably due to the fact that the final book, in Veronica Roth’s series has been split into two movies, which is something we’ve seen done with Harry Potter and The Hunger Games. But in this case, it didn’t quit pan out the way production hoped, and it’s costing them a pretty penny… except, like… a lot of pretty pennies.
But it’s not over until it’s actually over next summer, so we’re still hoping The Divergent Series can end on a high note. After all the hard work we’ve seen stars Shailene Woodley and Theo James put in, amongst many other incredible actors, we’ve got our fingers crossed for a redeeming finale.
So Divergent fans, what do you guys think of the news and how do you think the budget cut will affect the franchise’s final movie? Let me know your thoughts in the comments section below and then click right over here to check out actors you didn’t know almost played Four in Divergent. Thanks for checking in with me here on Clevver News, I’m your host Sinead de Vries, and I’ll see you guys later.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps

Harry did it which made sense.

Then twilight did it to cash grab

And hunger games followed suit

I downloaded the single 4 hour movie with intermission fan edit of The Hobbit which cut out 5 hours of shyt not in the book.

May be a while before i peep though as the wounds are too fresh