As if that shyt bombing wasnt embarassing enough

Now the actors gotta do a tv flick:russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I gave the 1st one a chance cause i saw Meki Phife was in it.

The second one was PURE TRASH!!:scust: i have the new one on my Plex server. I have zero desire to watch it.

You know what teen movies i like tho? The Maze Runner joint. The sequel was even wilder! :gladbron: are they doing a 3rd i wonder?:jbhmm:

Maze runner 1 & 2 were piff the 3rd one got pushed back big time cuz main actor damn near died in a freak accident so they giving him time to heel but 3rd one is still happening tho

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand whythe third one bombed? Did the second one bomb? I think all three movies re about the same quality level

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I don't understand whythe third one bombed? Did the second one bomb? I think all three movies re about the same quality level
The 1st movie was a decent, solid movie.

The 2nd movie was underwhelming & lackluster AF. It made folks apathetic to this film series. That's why the 3rd movie flopped. I haven't watched the 3rd movie yet, so I can't speak on how good or bad it is. But the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes have been terrible.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Im late but this shyt flopped so hard that the final movie has been demoted to a TV event?:russ:

Normally it's suppose to start off as a tv show and then you end the series with a movie. I dont think it's ever happened the other way around before until now.:heh: