The 3rd installment of Divergent flopped hard

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Like I said earlier in this thread, no way her agents and people around her would allow her to do TV right now. She trying to get to that JLaw status with multiple Oscar nominations etc. Maybe in 10 years after she has either achieved that status where doing some prestige HBO movie would just enhance her status or her career is trash and she has to go to TV because there's better roles available...

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Im late but this shyt flopped so hard that the final movie has been demoted to a TV event?:russ:

Normally it's suppose to start off as a tv show and then you end the series with a movie. I dont think it's ever happened the other way around before until now.:heh:

Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters did it and the tv show ended up being a success. That's why they're doing it. It does t make sense though seeing as there's like 12 books of material with Shadowhunters and only 3 with Divergent.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Producers leaked this rumor to see how it would fly. No way they can go the TV route now with your lead shytting on the idea.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Idk I know that ain't nowhere as bad people made them to be imo
Both series I enjoyed
Divergent was decent when it was about the city and the factions then they tried to expand that to be about more and it fell flat to me. Once they got outside the city I lost interest.