The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
True. For me, it's just more conceptually about jumping out to a lead first then getting into whatever it is you get into as a defense, banking on the fact that you won't be able to mount comeback. Like that stat about 20+ games without a comeback down by 10 in the 2nd half or whatever it was is fukkin' nuts
That must another one of those made up ESPN stats :heh:

We were down 25-9 to the Colts in the 4th quarter in 2021 and won

we have not been down 10 points in more than handful of games since then

Seriously we rarely are behind at all in games

Don’t know where they pulled that bullshyt stat from but its false

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Boy drinking way too much harbaugh kool aide
Anyone who calls a guy who has been to 9 super bowls as a head coach and won 6 of them a minor upgrade over a guy who has no input on offense or defense and has won just 3 playoff games in the past 11 years, missed the playoffs 5 times, and came 1 tiebreaker and 1 defensive stop away from 2 more seasons of no playoffs in that span should immediately schedule a CAT scan, an MRI, an EEG, and basically every other neurological test there is.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That Zay Flowers stretch of fukkery still lingers.

That shyt was such a momentum killer. Need Andrews to return to form and MAYBE still seek out a #1 WR.

And Zay is still legit dont get me wrong, but Im still kinda surprised he got tackled on that deep pass. I thought once he cut back it was a score.

Reminds me of this tweet about the Texans game.

Breh gets too caught up in making juke moves instead of running straight. Could argue after the first cut he needed to just trust his speed.

Lamar does the same shyt

thought he was gonna score when they ran QB power on 4th down but this nikka slowed down and started trying to stiff arm and juke the defender instead of trusting his speed and out running the angle

Zay does that shyt alot but he’ll get better once the game slows down for him

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm 60% 2011, 40% this one. That Cundiff miss after the Evans drop really stings to this day. Ravens could've potentially went to back to back Superbowls and I doubt they would've lost either. Downside is, Harbaugh really would be praised even more so than he is now.

Cundiff/Evans and last Sunday are on equal footing for me as the two biggest heartbreaks I've experienced as a fan

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never knew this happened, but then again I don’t think I ever seen harbaugh embrace the ravens legends when they retired
Harbaugh a petty piece of shyt. He still holds a grudge with CMac over some dress code violation or some shyt.

Greatest CB in the history of the franchise and he's absent from the ring of honor because of Harbaugh.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Anyone who calls a guy who has been to 9 super bowls as a head coach and won 6 of them a minor upgrade over a guy who has no input on offense or defense and has won just 3 playoff games in the past 11 years, missed the playoffs 5 times, and came 1 tiebreaker and 1 defensive stop away from 2 more seasons of no playoffs in that span should immediately schedule a CAT scan, an MRI, an EEG, and basically every other neurological test there is.

It’s obvious homie is on the ravens payroll because you can’t walk in no street in Baltimore after Sunday and find one person that will agre with him on that bullshyt

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cundiff/Evans and last Sunday are on equal footing for me as the two biggest heartbreaks I've experienced as a fan
To me 2011 is way more heartbreaking cause I was a cocky fan back then

I thought we’d win that game by 2 TDs and never thought we were gonna lose until the Cundiff miss

With this team im never confident so the loses don’t hit the same

Even when we play bad teams and are up by multiple scores I still think theres a chance we’ll lose :heh:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I never knew this happened, but then again I don’t think I ever seen harbaugh embrace the ravens legends when they retired
Him and Ed are cool now

Anquan doesn’t fukk with the organization at all tho and we all know how Bernard Pollard feels about Harbaugh and the organization :heh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Him and Ed are cool now

Anquan doesn’t fukk with the organization at all tho and we all know how Bernard Pollard feels about Harbaugh and the organization :heh:
Man, pollard is never more than one passing mention of him away from unloading :lolbron:. They really asked Q to take a pay cut after the Super Bowl for $2 million and sent him to the niners for a 7th round pick :scust:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Certain cacs make every excuse for Harbaugh. They trying to say his job isn't to come up with schemes or in game adjustments. fukking nitwits! They're saying his only job is to manage the clock. If he's getting paid millions and his only job is to manage the game clock, sign me up!

What's Sean Payton's job as a HC? What's Andy Reid's job as a HC? What was Vrabel's job and Belichick's job as HCs? Harbaugh doesn't call plays because he doesn't know shyt. On top of that, he can use that to his advantage to blame his coordinators, which he does and will continue to do!

He needs to look at his counterparts (other HCs) and put the work in to be on their level and take the same responsibilities on game days.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Certain cacs make every excuse for Harbaugh. They trying to say his job isn't to come up with schemes or in game adjustments. fukking nitwits! They're saying his only job is to manage the clock. If he's getting paid millions and his only job is to manage the game clock, sign me up!

What's Sean Payton's job as a HC? What's Andy Reid's job as a HC? What was Vrabel's job and Belichick's job as HCs? Harbaugh doesn't call plays because he doesn't know shyt. On top of that, he can use that to his advantage to blame his coordinators, which he does and will continue to do!

He needs to look at his counterparts (other HCs) and put the work in to be on their level and take the same responsibilities on game days.
most of the Harbaugh supporters I know have finally come around

surprisingly I haven’t seen many people defending him after last Sundays loss