The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I completely forgot about Voorhees on the oline. I think if he has a good summer and pre season, he'll step into a starting role at LG, RG or RT.

It's a shame Cleveland and Faalele are developing so slow. I think both have the size and strength to be dynamic replacements for Moses, Zeitler or Simpson. They just have extremely slow feet and no athleticism to match dlineman speed at the NFL level. The power and size are there, but if they don't win early by getting their hands on defenders, they can't win late. I also haven't seen either climb to the second level and pick up a LB or DB consistently.

I'm gonna do another mock draft after the Senior bowl, which is this weekend. See if I can get this roster rounded out and give you all some insight into this year's draft prospects.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Greg Cosell said the Ravens ran more 3 WR sets than they've run all season vs the Chiefs. They were one of the lowest 3 wr sets teams in the league and did the opposite. Not enough Ricard blocking for running plays.

What was up with Harbaugh and Monken.
The national media hasn’t even hinted that Harbaugh should be toast :what::martin:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Ayo...I got two friends who are Ravens fans and they been hating on Harbaugh for years. Both wanted him fired so the job could be given to McDonald. I'm just curious if this is a common sentiment (that Harbaugh is a fukk up and needs to go) or nah.
I’ve been saying the same things. Earlier this season I was calling for his head. I knew it would come to this SMH

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ayo...I got two friends who are Ravens fans and they been hating on Harbaugh for years. Both wanted him fired so the job could be given to McDonald. I'm just curious if this is a common sentiment (that Harbaugh is a fukk up and needs to go) or nah.
I’ve wanted him gone since 2010 and it seems the majority of the fanbase is coming around to that point too.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This press conference is hilarious how much longer can harbaugh bullshyt his way outta shyt
I tune out pretty much anything he says. I don’t think he’s ever given an answer to any question that has any substance. It’s like reading Magic Johnson tweets. At least when the hoodie or Popovich try to not say anything it’s a product of them making it clear they don’t like talking to the press about their job specifically. Pop answering after a blowout loss to the Heat early in 2011-12 about why they play better at home telling the guy “we’re good at home and we suck on the road. Next question.” :mjlol:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka look at my avi and custom title

I haven’t changed it in years