The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I’m very good with this. I was dead a** worried we’d lose everyone on that side of the ball and wind up hiring Rivera or something.

Hopefully AW sticks around too, but I bet Mac snaps him up.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m very good with this. I was dead a** worried we’d lose everyone on that side of the ball and wind up hiring Rivera or something.

Hopefully AW sticks around too, but I bet Mac snaps him up.
I think AW is definitely going to Seattle.

Hopefully Ravens do the right thing by Orr and get some special assistants to the defensive coordinator on the staff. Should be a veteran coach who's already been a DC. Doubt it will be Belichick or Vrabel...will be interesting to see.

Last edited:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Certain cacs make every excuse for Harbaugh. They trying to say his job isn't to come up with schemes or in game adjustments. fukking nitwits! They're saying his only job is to manage the clock. If he's getting paid millions and his only job is to manage the game clock, sign me up!

What's Sean Payton's job as a HC? What's Andy Reid's job as a HC? What was Vrabel's job and Belichick's job as HCs? Harbaugh doesn't call plays because he doesn't know shyt. On top of that, he can use that to his advantage to blame his coordinators, which he does and will continue to do!

He needs to look at his counterparts (other HCs) and put the work in to be on their level and take the same responsibilities on game days.

Congratulations to the brother hard work pays off

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GFRSn4SWsAERdlj

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope

This was 4 years ago. Not the same exact statement but same objective kind of wanting to test wideouts + passing game. You'd think Harbaugh & Co would have learned by now or have innovated a new game plan all this time

Why you post that bullshyt?

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lamar needs to worry about himself because realistically he has 2 more years before the narrative switches to “should the Ravens move on from Lamar”

and I guarantee you Harbs will toss Lamar to side quick to save his own job

It’s actually gonna hilarious if we end up getting rid of Lamar before Harbaugh but I can definitely see it happening

Fair or unfair - I'm still putting 100% on Lamar
The praise is going to match the criticism

The homerun (long developing route concepts weren't working)...go for singles (utilize the run game, shorter and quick developing routes).

Lamar said he has full autonomy to change the play @ LOS

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Greg Cosell said the Ravens ran more 3 WR sets than they've run all season vs the Chiefs. They were one of the lowest 3 wr sets teams in the league and did the opposite. Not enough Ricard blocking for running plays.

What was up with Harbaugh and Monken.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Greg Cosell said the Ravens ran more 3 WR sets than they've run all season vs the Chiefs. They were one of the lowest 3 wr sets teams in the league and did the opposite. Not enough Ricard blocking for running plays.

What was up with Harbaugh and Monken.
Ricard is such an advantage....I'm so disappointed smh