The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If the Ravens want to win. The owner need to let go of coach John Harbaugh. It’s time for a new head coach. A no-nonsense kind of HC. A HC that will make adjustments. Hold Lamar accountable for his mistakes. Lamar needs to take Brady’s advice & work on his weaknesses. Lamar should call Brady & work with him this off-season. The fact that this team is known as a running team didn't run the ball against KC was absurd to me.
or kurt warner or steve young. All 3 are constructive.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
If the Ravens want to win. The owner need to let go of coach John Harbaugh. It’s time for a new head coach. A no-nonsense kind of HC. A HC that will make adjustments. Hold Lamar accountable for his mistakes. Lamar needs to take Brady’s advice & work on his weaknesses. Lamar should call Brady & work with him this off-season. The fact that this team is known as a running team didn't run the ball against KC was absurd to me.
who should we get as coach though? @STAN JONES @BillBanneker @Shamayw_33 @mr heyzel

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This shyt really hurts brehs.

My girl watched with me, at the end she held my hand and said "I'm sorry babe" :mjcry:
You got a good one. Mine held her hands around her neck and said "choked again" and laughed :sadcam:

Had to tell her I don't even care or like sports...I just watch the shyt to pass the time...she got mad :mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I’m remember hearing
about this years ago

I don’t know how
true it is
@STAN JONES @BmoreGorilla
@Jefe Blanco
@xXMASHERXx

I remember that. Some of the players who led it were gone the next season like Ed Reed, Bernard Pollard and Anquan Boldin
They’d been playing like crap for weeks between the Philadelphia loss, the Kansas City win, and the Dallas win where they couldn’t put Dallas away but Dallas still missed the game winning kick only to find out that week that Ray tore his tricep and Webb tore his ACL. Then Suggs comes back against Houston and tears his bicep and they get their asses kicked. The reports all said that Harbaugh was the driving force in Reed and Pollard being gone. The phrase was “he wanted them back like he wanted a root canal”. Guys who played major leadership roles all gone.

Think about how thin the margin is this guy has been skating on for 11 years now. If Rahim Moore doesn’t go all Nelson Cruz in game 6 of the 2011 World Series, if Matt prater doesn’t swing his foot into the dirt 8-12 inches in front of the ball on his end of the half field goal attempt, if Denver’s receiver doesn’t juggle that pass into Corey Grahm’s hands, if Jimmy Smith doesn’t knock the ball out of Michael Crabtree’s hands at the 1 yard line, If 3 separate tiebreakers don’t go the ravens way in week 17 of 2014, if Flacco doesn’t give them a season ending excuse by tearing his ACL in 2015, if they don’t make that final stand in week 17 in 2018, if Lamar doesn’t get hurt in 2021 and 2022.

If any of those things go the other way, he’d be gone by now.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don’t what it is but for some reason other teams fans and media in general seem to think Harbs record and success is way more than what he is. Not sure if it’s cause Baltimore is a smaller market or people think we should be trash but non ravens alumni always give him a pass for some reason.

Not saying he’s the only reason for our loss but this is twice where we’ve had home playoff games where the team looks dysfunctional in some way and the media isn’t on his head.
one of my dumbass friends thinks he's a good coach bc of the one super bowl

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Unpopular opinion...I'd like to see them bring in Tony Romo. He has seen everyone play and knows their weaknesses. Not sure of his leadership ability, but he seems like a cool dude that will back his players. Not sure how or if he'll hold people accountable for making mistakes or not doing what he said when he told them they were going to stack the box or whatever, but that would be something he could work on.

I think more so than a name, they need someone who is huge on accountability and helping people around him get better. They need someone who is a tough no nonsense coach that used to be a player. None of these brainiac metric obsessed geeks. They need someone with heart and intelligently directed aggression.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
one of my dumbass friends thinks he's a good coach bc of the one super bowl
I hate that shyt. This is a what have you done for me lately business. The answer for Harbaugh is nothing. People act like one superbowl win makes you football royalty.

They are wasting prime Lamar years where he can actually still outrun defenders. shyt is disgusting to see how Harbaugh has destroyed this franchise because of his inability to manage strong personalities or let them do what they have to do to hold others accountable. Accountability is needed on any championship team. I'm glad Lamar is trying to tap into that and Roquan appears to be doing the same, but it can't just be them.