The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The Titans game was just as egregious

its was 14-6 halfway through the 3rd quarter and Lamar already had almost 40 pass attempts at that point(ended the game with 59 pass attempts)

We gotta be the only team in the league that completely panics when we get down by one score

It’s like they think you can only run when you have a 2 score lead
I think SAS or one of the talking heads said they had lamar drop back 86% against the chiefs and taht they only ran once on 2nd down the entire game.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

crazy stat

there were only 5 games all year where a team ran less than we did yesterday…and we’re the #1 rushing team smh

if this don’t get Harbs fired I don’t know what will

Yikes. Harbaugh has some explaining to do. His offensive game plan made absolutely no sense, considering the Ravens were never more than two scores down and were only down 1 score the entire first half.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

crazy stat

there were only 5 games all year where a team ran less than we did yesterday…and we’re the #1 rushing team smh

if this don’t get Harbs fired I don’t know what will

Joe Flacco’s 2015 ACL tear is the worst thing to happen to this franchise. No doubt in my mind he’d have been under serious heat with how bad that season went and then he gets an extra 2-3 years after using Joe’s injury as an excuse. Same goes for Lamar getting hurt the past 2 years.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Yikes. Harbaugh has some explaining to do. His offensive game plan made absolutely no sense, considering the Ravens were never more than two scores down and were only down 1 score the entire first half.
In my opinion you can't explain it. Someone said it was malpractice what the offense was doing and I 100% agree. You can't lose the game that way and keep your job I'm sorry. It was obvious to many of us watching the game that we should have been running the ball. I feel for that defense. They deserved better.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In my opinion you can't explain it. Someone said it was malpractice what the offense was doing and I 100% agree. You can't lose the game that way and keep your job I'm sorry. It was obvious to many of us watching the game that we should have been running the ball. I feel for that defense. They deserved better.
Not only did the defense shut out the Chiefs in the second half, they utterly dominated them physically.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
That’s too harsh on doc. He’s had key injuries to his best players almost like clockwork and James har_en on his roster for the past 15 years.
Nah that's actually too harsh on Harbaugh.

Doc is a perennial choker who has proved he chokes with many different teams in many different eras. Both have a ring, one did it with a big trio once, the other did it with Joe flacco as his starting qb and being fifth best team in the conference.

Doc is just a players coach with zero plan how to right a ship and grind a win out when a team starts falling apart.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nah that's actually too harsh on Harbaugh.

Doc is a perennial choker who has proved he chokes with many different teams in many different eras. Both have a ring, one did it with a big trio once, the other did it with Joe flacco as his starting qb and being fifth best team in the conference.

Doc is just a players coach with zero plan how to right a ship and grind a win out when a team starts falling apart.
This happens like clockwork with the ravens no matter what roster Harbaugh has. He’s got 2 playoff wins in the past 9 years and his team is the only one in the past 11 years that hasn’t won a single game where they trailed by 10 or more at halftime. There’s no coach in the league I trust less than Harbaugh when things get tight. No coach abandons their gameplan or gets away from his team’s strengths faster.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happens like clockwork with the ravens no matter what roster Harbaugh has. He’s got 2 playoff wins in the past 9 years and his team is the only one in the past 11 years that hasn’t won a single game where they trailed by 10 or more at halftime. There’s no coach in the league I trust less than Harbaugh when things get tight. No coach abandons their gameplan or gets away from his team’s strengths faster.
I don’t what it is but for some reason other teams fans and media in general seem to think Harbs record and success is way more than what he is. Not sure if it’s cause Baltimore is a smaller market or people think we should be trash but non ravens alumni always give him a pass for some reason.

Not saying he’s the only reason for our loss but this is twice where we’ve had home playoff games where the team looks dysfunctional in some way and the media isn’t on his head.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t what it is but for some reason other teams fans and media in general seem to think Harbs record and success is way more than what he is. Not sure if it’s cause Baltimore is a smaller market or people think we should be trash but non ravens alumni always give him a pass for some reason.

Not saying he’s the only reason for our loss but this is twice where we’ve had home playoff games where the team looks dysfunctional in some way and the media isn’t on his head.
its because most people dont actually watch Ravens games,they just see the highlights on Sportscenter

we watch every game so we see that Harbaugh is terrible on a consistent basis

we see that they keep losing the same exact way year after year

most of these outsiders just look at his record and the ring from 12 years ago and think hes great

its really the front office thats carrying him by giving him great rosters every year

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Last week I was saying maybe they didnt need to trade for Derrick Henry afterall.

Now Im like maybe that was the only way for something like this to not happen.

As long as Lamar is the best runner on the team they are going to panic and just count Lamar scrambles as part of the run game in games like this.

And as much as I wanted to see Odell win. For the Ravens it would have been better for them to get DHOP. What you miss out on vertically you get another consistent intermediate wr who can make the tough catches with defenders drapped all over him.