The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If the Ravens want to win. The owner need to let go of coach John Harbaugh. It’s time for a new head coach. A no-nonsense kind of HC. A HC that will make adjustments. Hold Lamar accountable for his mistakes. Lamar needs to take Brady’s advice & work on his weaknesses. Lamar should call Brady & work with him this off-season. The fact that this team is known as a running team didn't run the ball against KC was absurd to me.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

Imagine if Lamar got to practice against Ray & Ed...etc....maybe 48hrs ago give or take plays out different....

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Honestly most NFL franchises are risk averse and scared to make gutsy moves

they like familiarity and continuity, it takes guts to send Harbaugh to the Front Office like Seattle did with Carroll.

And the unfortunate part is when they do its way too late.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
If the Ravens want to win. The owner need to let go of coach John Harbaugh. It’s time for a new head coach. A no-nonsense kind of HC. A HC that will make adjustments. Hold Lamar accountable for his mistakes. Lamar needs to take Brady’s advice & work on his weaknesses. Lamar should call Brady & work with him this off-season. The fact that this team is known as a running team didn't run the ball against KC was absurd to me.
Did Dalvin Cook even make the field?

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I don’t what it is but for some reason other teams fans and media in general seem to think Harbs record and success is way more than what he is. Not sure if it’s cause Baltimore is a smaller market or people think we should be trash but non ravens alumni always give him a pass for some reason.

Not saying he’s the only reason for our loss but this is twice where we’ve had home playoff games where the team looks dysfunctional in some way and the media isn’t on

Because Lamar is the easy target, that offensive game plan was a disservice to the defense and someone in this so ass press should have grilled him on his decision making

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Ben Johnson staying put. Mike Mac will be offered one of DC or Seattle Job. Ben Johnson smart. next year cowboys, eagles, bears, steelers, RAVENS, jaguars, could all be openings

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I’m remember hearing
about this years ago

I don’t know how
true it is
@STAN JONES @BmoreGorilla
@Jefe Blanco
@xXMASHERXx