The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

don’t know about apologizing to Greg Roman because he did the same shyt when he was here but im glad the piss poor coaching is being called out

I just wish they’d start calling Harbaugh out by name like they do other bad coaches

Its the same shyt every year tho

went away from what made us successful in 2019 and 2020

didnt give JK the rock in the playoffs last year when he was the only weapon we had left.Instead they thought it was a good idea to put the ball in Huntleys hands with the game on the line

didn’t even attempt to run yesterday

like Suggs said the coaches just make it harder for no reason

I no longer have faith that we’ll win in spite of Harbaugh

I won’t ever convince myself to believe in this team again as long as hes here

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I guess we’ll prolly lose Macdonald to either Seattle or DC.
Yup it’s looking like Ben Johnson to Washington and McDonald to Seattle

If Biscotti is serious about winning now is the time to fire Harbaugh

You got Belicheck,Vrabel,and McDonald all available right now

I would take any of them over Harbaugh

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore

don’t know about apologizing to Greg Roman because he did the same shyt when he was here but im glad the piss poor coaching is being called out

I just wish they’d start calling Harbaugh out by name like they do other bad coaches

didnt give JK the rock in the playoffs last year when he was the only weapon we had left.Instead they thought it was a good idea to put the ball in Huntleys hands with the game on the line

SAS called out Harbaugh and his postseason record today but nothing too crazy lol.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

All they had to do in the winter of 2007-08 was promote Rex to head coach :snoop:
Yup it’s looking like Ben Johnson to Washington and McDonald to Seattle

If Biscotti is serious about winning now is the time to fire Harbaugh

You got Belicheck,Vrabel,and McDonald all available right now

I would take any of them over Harbaugh
If they lose McDonald I could see them not even winning 10 games or even missing the playoffs next year if Harbaugh and Monken are back. Either McDonald or Belichick need to be the coach next season in Baltimore or I can’t be bothered to watch them. This team has burned us enough with a terrible coach. I took a 6 year hiatus from 2017-22 and would have no problem resuming it. I saw someone say today the ravens are 0-23 since 2013 when trailing by 10 or more at the half. The only team in the league to not win a single game where they trailed by that much at halftime. Can anyone verify this?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All they had to do in the winter of 2008 was promote Rex to head coach :snoop:

If they lose McDonald I could see them not even winning 10 games or even missing the playoffs next year if Harbaugh and Monken are back. Either McDonald or Belichick need to be the coach next season in Baltimore or I can’t be bothered to watch them. This team has burned us enough with a terrible coach. I took a 6 year hiatus from 2017-22 and would have no problem resuming it. I saw someone say today the ravens are 0-23 since 2013 when trailing by 10 or more at the half. The only team in the league to not win a single game where they trailed by that much at halftime. Can anyone verify this?
They should fire Harbaugh today but if they keep him I’d let Belichick know the job was his next offseason if Harbaugh doesn’t win the superbowl next year

Id feel more comfortable with Beli running the defense and Josh McDaniels calling the offense vs keeping Harbaugh & Moken and having someone new run the D

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They should fire Harbaugh today but if they keep him I’d let Belichick know the job was his next offseason if Harbaugh doesn’t win the superbowl next year

Id feel more comfortable with Beli running the defense and Josh McDaniels calling the offense vs keeping Harbaugh & Moken and having someone new run the D
They’ve been through 6 defensive coordinators and 7 offensive coordinators under Harbaugh too and it feels like he keeps throwing them under the bus to save his own skin. What I’d give for a coach who has a clue and who brings coordinators who have a game-plan they stick to.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They’ve been through 6 defensive coordinators and 7 offensive coordinators under Harbaugh too and it feels like he keeps throwing them under the bus to save his own skin. What I’d give for a coach who has a clue and who brings coordinators who have a game-plan they stick to.
I agree

at this point I’d rather see Beli as our HC and McDaniels as the OC

Atleast I know if we lose it won’t be because of coaching

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
972933f7f54ab83df870ed8d3b89cf44.jpg

tweet from 4 years ago asking Harbs why Gus only got 3 carries in the playoff loss to the Titans(Lamar had 59 pass attempts that game)

here we are 4 years later and its the same shyt

enough is enough

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

this is what we need to get his seat hot

we need more people in the media calling him out

I sent my brother this earlier. Cowherd of all people with a coherent take? That’s how you know Harbaugh has to go.

I agree

at this point I’d rather see Beli as our HC and McDaniels as the OC

Atleast I know if we lose it won’t be because of coaching
As much as the losses get to me, it isn’t even that they lose. The Heat lost the finals in 2020 and last year and I wasn’t too bothered by it because they gave it their best as a team and a coaching staff. They just didn’t have the pieces to beat the other team. The ravens consistently have the talent to get it done but melt down on the sideline. I can tolerate the loss if their best effort and gameplan as a team just aren’t enough, but you can’t keep bringing back a guy who gets embarrassed by every great coach. Imagine if Frank walker and Matt Elam kept their jobs in the secondary for 16 years despite being the two worst defensive backs in the league.
972933f7f54ab83df870ed8d3b89cf44.jpg

tweet from 4 years ago asking Harbs why Gus only got 3 carries in the playoff loss to the Titans(Lamar had 59 pass attempts that game)

here we are 4 years later and its the same shyt

enough is enough
I’ve seen close to 10 different Harbaugh quotes from her through the years today where he gives a word salad answer about why a team with mediocre talent at best at the receiver position abandoned the run to throw 40+ times :hhh:. This is so much worse than the titans game because they were down 21-6 and 28-6 in that game. The entire first half yesterday they were tied or down by 7 and it was a 17-7 game every drive they had in the second half but they’re running play action passes when it had been an hour in real time since their last rushing attempt.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I sent my brother this earlier. Cowherd of all people with a coherent take? That’s how you know Harbaugh has to go.

As much as the losses get to me, it isn’t even that they lose. The Heat lost the finals in 2020 and last year and I wasn’t too bothered by it because they gave it their best as a team and a coaching staff. They just didn’t have the pieces to beat the other team. The ravens consistently have the talent to get it done but melt down on the sideline. I can tolerate the loss if their best effort and gameplan as a team just aren’t enough, but you can’t keep bringing back a guy who gets embarrassed by every great coach. Imagine if Frank walker and Matt Elam kept their jobs in the secondary for 16 years despite being the two worst defensive backs in the league.

I’ve seen close to 10 different Harbaugh quotes from her through the years today where he gives a word salad answer about why a team with mediocre talent at best at the receiver position abandoned the run to throw 40+ times :hhh:. This is so much worse than the titans game because they were down 21-6 and 28-6 in that game. The entire first half yesterday they were tied or down by 7 and it was a 17-7 game every drive they had in the second half but they’re running play action passes when it had been an hour in real time since their last rushing attempt.
The Titans game was just as egregious

its was 14-6 halfway through the 3rd quarter and Lamar already had almost 40 pass attempts at that point(ended the game with 59 pass attempts)

We gotta be the only team in the league that completely panics when we get down by one score

It’s like they think you can only run when you have a 2 score lead