The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
now the real season begins does harbaugh get a contract extension
He shouldn’t but you and I both know he’s not going anywhere

I wasn’t on board with giving McDonald the HC job at first but if they let him leave for Seattle and keep Harbaugh that would be a huge mistake

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He shouldn’t but you and I both know he’s not going anywhere

I wasn’t on board with giving McDonald the HC job at first but if they let him leave for Seattle and keep Harbaugh that would be a huge mistake
Yeah harbs isn’t going anywhere at this point unless the team completely unravels during the regular season.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

his answers in the pressers always piss me off

It was that type of game?

what the fukk does that even mean? :heh:

its the type of game where you make it tougher on yourself for absolutely no reason?

man I cant stand this nikka Harbaugh

I keep saying it. He’s Brian Cashman with a full head of hair. Hasn’t accomplished shyt in ages but nothing is ever his fault and there’s never anything he could do to clean up mistakes made. No accountability ever. At this point if Steve Bisciotti told me “I’ll fire Harbaugh but the trade off is we’re gonna trade Lamar to the Steelers for a 7th round pick” I’d take the deal with no hesitation.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Six carries by the RB yall. Six.

Reid/Mahomes played Harbaugh/Monken/Lamar like a fiddle.

They started fast and knew if the Ravens start a little slow they'd panic and they did just that.

No rollouts, no under center play action. They dared Lamar to outduel Mahomes. The sad thing is Mahomes only needed a half to do it and get the Ravens offense out of sorts on what to do.
exactly best response yet

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why we just don't run lol like seriously, also why were Likely, beckham, cook and bateman under utilized. Only person I saw catching was Zay.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Moken definitely deserves blame for this piss poor gameplan but if Lamar plays better we win this game

we got down to the redzone 3 times in the 2nd half and came away with 3 points
I ask myself this. you think harbbaugh and monken have too much control, in that, they force lamar to just look at passing instead of running?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ultimately, the Ravens werent going to win a title without a fully healthy Mark Andrews. They could beat other teams, but not the great ones. Its just too hard. You need great players to make players. And for Lamar mentally he needs to see someone "save him"

Coaches panicked in the 1st half
Zay panicked at the goal line
Lamar panicked from not scoring a td the previous possession.

And so on and so on.

Still kinda crazy this wasnt a PI. However, again if Lamar gets the ball out earlier then the 3rd guy doesnt get there to pick it off.

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ultimately, the Ravens werent going to win a title without a fully healthy Mark Andrews. They could beat other teams, but not the great ones. Its just too hard. You need great players to make players. And for Lamar mentally he needs to see someone "save him"

Coaches panicked in the 1st half
Zay panicked at the goal line
Lamar panicked from not scoring a td the previous possession.

And so on and so on.

Still kinda crazy this wasnt a PI. However, again if Lamar gets the ball out earlier then the 3rd guy doesnt get there to pick it off.

This was PI but also retarded as hell. Dude threw into triple coverage like it was a hail mary.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Refs aside, the offensive game plan was horrible. Everytime this Harbaugh coached Ravens team plays a team that sucks against the pass or the run, the Ravens attack their strength. It goes against conventional wisdom and common sense. I don't know if they wanted to pass thinking the run would be there because KC couldn't stop the run all season and even last week or what, but it makes no sense. Harbaugh thinks he's the smartest man in the room and it causes this team games every season.

Lamar has got to make better, quicker decisions with the football. He has got to learn leverage by defenders and throwing into windows. Instead of waiting for receivers to get open, throw them open or anticipate the defenders leverage and throw to the spot your receiver has the highest probability of catching the ball. On top of that, you're the most dynamic runner at the quarterback position in the history of the NFL! Run the fukking ball and use your FULL skill set!

The defense played well, but the plan to shut down Kelce failed miserably. Not only from the stat line, but the mental aspect of it. They let that shytbag clown make them play out of character drawing penalties. Hamilton and Ro are dogs, but Kelce and Mahomes are wolves. You gotta kill wolves. They should've done what they needed to do to knock one of them out the game. Be labeled dirty, be fined...fukk it...they gotta be knocked out the game.

KC disrespected this team and this city. I know we've all seen the pre game shyt going on with Tucker, Maulet and the KC players. It pisses me off that Kelce talked shyt all game and even got Van Noy for a penalty. No one on the defense got any big hits on him...shyt pisses me off.

The team went out like some bytches.

Have any of yall seen the post game celebration by Felix Anundike-Uzomah? He went on live and a bunch of their players were mocking the Baltimore accent. Under any other circumstances, its a little funny when some people make fun of the accent. However, the shyt they did is beyond football. Some shyt beyond a game needs to happen to them. They made it more than football.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I don't think Lamar wanted to take too many hits and get knocked out the game. Chiefs was filling his running lanes pretty well and had a spy. Lamar trying to manipulate the spy by throwing did make sense as a strategy.

Lamar just needed the mental focus to not get too low and not get tired of nickel and dime down the field.

It's funny how people talk about throwing guys open....when this really the first season Lamar did it well many times, lol. I was saying he feasted off busted coverage and most teams being afraid to play man defense cause he might burn them with a run for years and I was a hater. Why are Lamar Stans now just admitting his deficiencies as a passer!?!? This is odd.